• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Indeed! I'm really liking the attention to detail in this game :)

Me, too! It's amazing!! Of course, it makes it that much harder to wait on the game to be released :D I'm loving all the info y'all are giving us, though!! :) Thank you!

My sixth villager; Thomson:

HNI_0055.jpg

I like him. He's a cutie. And your hat is pretty cool.

Btw, I just came up with a question. Can you swim in the river?

Last edited:
Ok, if u want info just check Linandko on YouTube. Voice translated gameplay videos, posted almost every day. More reliable info than any from anywhere else. No time travel, just honest day-to-day play,secrets,hints,development,features,etc. what are you waiting for?

I saw their videos completely by chance earlier and have now only just read your post. Creepy! :p

hammer.png

Looks like the hammer from the minigame can be obtained outside of it.. wonder what it does?

Great! I was worried I'd have to get Spring Blossoms twice. I'm also wondering if the live versions of K.K. songs are back from Doubutsu No Mori e+.

Okay, apparently for [Club 444], it's not so random after all. I got this info from a Japanese wiki, and it seems just right (at least for me).

- at least 13 days from the day you first started your town;
- at least 10 days when you first get your mayoral duties; and
- the [Mamebutsu's Convenience Store] or [Nook n Go] is completed for at least 1 day.

It works work me because Shishou (the owner of Club 444) shows up in front of my house this morning, exactly a day after i got my [Nook n Go]. He asked me to collect 6 signatures from the villagers before he can begin the construction.

Okay, apparently for [Club 444], it's not so random after all. I got this info from a Japanese wiki, and it seems just right (at least for me).

- at least 13 days from the day you first started your town;
- at least 10 days when you first get your mayoral duties; and
- the [Mamebutsu's Convenience Store] or [Nook n Go] is completed for at least 1 day.

It works work me because Shishou (the owner of Club 444) shows up in front of my house this morning, exactly a day after i got my [Nook n Go]. He asked me to collect 6 signatures from the villagers before he can begin the construction.

yeah but some people have gotten it with out TT'ing so i donno

How many bells must you buy/sell to get Nookington from Nookway

EDIT: Because it's taking forever for me to get Nookington

How many bells must you buy/sell to get Nookington from Nookway

EDIT: Because it's taking forever for me to get Nookington

You have to wait 90 days and spend 240,000 bells in City Folk.

In Wild World and Population Growing, it is all of the above AND have someone buy something from Nookway.

You have to wait 90 days and spend 240,000 bells in City Folk.

In Wild World and Population Growing, it is all of the above AND have someone buy something from Nookway.

In Wild World, you never had to wait 90 days. I guess I'll TT 90 days on my 3DS and see.

I don't have a link, but there are a few Japanese wikis for this game that tell you how to upgrade to the department store. When you do, can you post pictures of the interior?

I was wondering, is there a link between the villagers that appear at the campsite and the villagers that move into your town?

If you talk to a villager in a tent does it make them more likely to move in?

Back