• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

That's good :D I don't have a slingshot actually.. does Nookway sell them? If I see one I'll let you have it.
Very true, the house takes a long time to pay off :(

Would I be able to visit your town soon? I have a couple of petitions that need to be signed, I'll bring the fruit too.
It may be the next Nooks upgrade that sells them. :c

I can open my town now. :) I only have 5 villagers, so you'll need the sixth signature from a different town. :c
My sixth villager should be in my town tomorrow.

It may be the next Nooks upgrade that sells them. :c

I can open my town now. :) I only have 5 villagers, so you'll need the sixth signature from a different town. :c
My sixth villager should be in my town tomorrow.
Sure! I'll go on now :D

Oh D: I might not have the next upgrade for a while.
I guess I'll see if I can go to another town later then.

You guys are working through terribly fast for the game being out for 2 weeks. (I know you time travelled, but it's still fast!)
It takes you months to progress through the older Games.

You guys are working through terribly fast for the game being out for 2 weeks. (I know you time travelled, but it's still fast!)
It takes you months to progress through the older Games.
I still takes a bit of time to progress in this game. I didn't have nook n' go until about 2 weeks of playing.
I didn't time travel until recently, I went forward about another week and had club 444 open, and Shampoodles started construction.
Idk if I'll keep doing it cause I want the game to last until the English version it out :p

I still takes a bit of time to progress in this game. I didn't have nook n' go until about 2 weeks of playing.
I didn't time travel until recently, I went forward about another week and had club 444 open, and Shampoodles started construction.
Idk if I'll keep doing it cause I want the game to last until the English version it out :p

Will the English version still be fun for you, after having playing this version? Just curious! :) Seems like it would be the same thing over again, just different words. LOL

Will the English version still be fun for you, after having playing this version? Just curious! :) Seems like it would be the same thing over again, just different words. LOL
I hope so! Hahaha
I'm not looking forward to unlocking everything all over again, but if I can transfer bells from my Japanese game that shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Anyways, many of the people I played ACCF with are getting this game, so I'm sure it will be fun :D

I just figured out you can display the songs you have in your house :eek:
We may have known this already, but I didn't see anything about it.
HNI_0100.JPG

I thought 100 points were needed before Tortimer would show up at the dock, but nope. He showed up when I had 97 (-__-; ) points.
Island access may be granted once a certain amount of points are reached, but it doesn't have to be 100 points.

I thought 100 points were needed before Tortimer would show up at the dock, but nope. He showed up when I had 97 (-__-; ) points.
Island access may be granted once a certain amount of points are reached, but it doesn't have to be 100 points.
I think he showed up when I had only 60-something points. Kapp'n and his boat showed up the day after Tortimer did.

did you pay off some loans already? it seems to happen after paying off the 40k loan.

Sure. Glad that i helped! Will surely post again when i have new info~

Update:

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but [Agnes] was telling me about [Feng Shui], just to share with you lots here...

View attachment 2078

Basically, if you arrange your furniture according to the colour as stipulated below, you will earn a higher score with [Happy Home], as well as increase in your "Fortune Luck" or "Item Luck". As for how much it affects, i have no idea. >.<

- East - Red (brings Item Luck)
- West - Yellow (brings Fortune Luck)
- South - Green (brings Overall Luck)

*I’m sorry for my crappy translation, i hope it make sense to you*
Never actually tried Feng Shui, I've always been like 'i should really try that one time' but nope, never have. Maybe I'll do it in this game... doubt it though

Maybe Nintendo didn't want people "copying" or making "second" towns on Animal Crossing. So when you started up the game on the other SD card, the game told you that you had another save saved somewhere else, and asked if you wanted to forget about the save and make a new one on the current SD card.

The game will probably recognize saves though some kind of "ID" system. That way people cant share saves. Also, hitting the option gave you a new "ID" so the old save isn't recognized anymore.

I hope I made sense. I'm a Computer Science guy and sometimes I might use to much jargon or go into confusing detail.
That's really bad of Nintendo. It should allow you to do that. But who are your villagers, Mint?
What. No. This isn't bad of Nintendo at all. It' kinda unfair to those who have the physical copy of the game. If they want another town they have to buy another copy, where as the digital people just need to buy another SD card... Seems stupid.
People could also illegally sell the game by putting it onto another SD and then selling it to make profit.. It seems really stupid IMO

Ohhh. :eek: That's probably it.

My other town was going to be one I didn't play as seriously in and messed around with. I won't be doing that again. xD;

New Map:

View attachment 2080

I will post villager pictures a bit later.

I went forward a day since I was no longer advancing and a new villager will be moving in soon. They're named Tomuson.
You're new map is really nice.

View attachment 2081
I was walking somewhere to place my next project, and fell into a pitfall! Shizue started panicking.
Just thought this was a funny little touch :p
This is really cute haha x3

Shizue seems to have a pitfall resistance!
I led her over one and she didn't fall in. ._.
Probably the same as Tortimer in ACCF

Hahah, it happens to me a lot. I gotta start digging things up more!
Anyways the project was a windmill, it looks pretty cool. I didn't see it appear on the list of projects again, so I guess you can only have 1 in your town. I was gonna have a line of them or something :( oh well
View attachment 2082
That looks more like a Wind Turbine than a Windmill? That's strange. Oh well, not that it matters anyway. It looks nicer than a real one.
Yeah, that's a wind turbine. Looks cool though. but I think I'd rather have a windmill, they showed them in an earlier trailer and they look much nicer

Just my 2cents worth, but I bought Pokemon white version when I was in Japan (I was there when the game was first released in Japan and wasn't set for English release for ~6 months) and i played that for a few months until the game hit english release, and once it came out here, i really lost interest in it. I mean, yeah, I could finally read the game in english, but i already knew what to do and it just bored me

Can you play a Japanese game on a 3ds from the US?
Nope. Region locked

I just figured out you can display the songs you have in your house :eek:
We may have known this already, but I didn't see anything about it.
View attachment 2083
Yeah we knew this a while ago, it was confirmed in an earlier trailer.

Last edited:
Ok, if u want info just check Linandko on YouTube. Voice translated gameplay videos, posted almost every day. More reliable info than any from anywhere else. No time travel, just honest day-to-day play,secrets,hints,development,features,etc. what are you waiting for?

yes I agree. They are the best. They do a wonderful job. I so enjoy their videos.

Yeah we knew this a while ago, it was confirmed in an earlier trailer.
Oh. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to trailers.
My sixth villager; Thomson:

HNI_0055.jpg
He looks pretty cool :eek: I hope I get one of the new animal species in my town. Preferably a hamster.

I time traveled to November 28th once, and it was snowing. I thought this was another nice touch:
HNI_0007.JPG

Back