• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Does anybody know if having your town as "Beautiful Village" means you don't need to water flowers? I think I've seen posts suggesting it does, but I'm not 100% sure. I ask this because I once time traveled a whole year by accident, and none of my flowers died.

I think that flowers will survive much longer without water than in a "normal" town, but you still have to water them sometimes.
Also in a Beautiful village, your inhabitants will water the flowers too.

Villagers water flowers whether you have a Beautiful town or not.

It could be that they water them more often in a Beautiful town.

I think I've seen in the past that you don't have to worry about the flowers on the days that you don't get on; they won't die from time traveling or from a long period of not playing. I believe they can still die if you get on every day and don't water them when they're wilting though. I could be wrong about that, but I'm pretty sure I'm at least close to being right about it.
Oh, that makes sense. Thank you!

the only thing the 'Beautiful' town rule does is: villagers will randomly place flowers, weeds and garbage are rarer, and cocaroaches are very unlikely to appear

SO, this is a thing.
GjTKO.jpg
You can buy it here but shipping is a bit much.

Interested to see the inside. Might get a copy if I can determine things inside it. Would really help with what I'm working on, haha.

You can get more than one number for your bingo card each day, if you go to another town that has a bingo snowman.

Unfortunately the snowman in the other town had chosen a number I already had scratched off on my card.

Wait do you keep a single bingo card for however many days until you complete it?

It looks like it. I didn't have a bingo snowman for a few days, but the card was still good once I had rebuilt one.
I still don't know if I only need a line or the full card.

SO, this is a thing.
View attachment 2348
You can buy it here but shipping is a bit much.

Interested to see the inside. Might get a copy if I can determine things inside it. Would really help with what I'm working on, haha.

Is that the guide book? It's huge! I hope they make an english one on the day it comes out.

You can get more than one number for your bingo card each day, if you go to another town that has a bingo snowman.

Unfortunately the snowman in the other town had chosen a number I already had scratched off on my card.

You probably don't know this yet but what do you win by playing Bingo?

yahyaha.JPG
Are people making this from scratch or you can upload pictures somehow and make it a design?

Last edited:
You probably don't know this yet but what do you win by playing Bingo?

View attachment 2349
Are people making this from scratch or you can upload pictures somehow and make it a design?
Bingo- I have no idea. :c

They could be making it from scratch or they could be using some program that shows them how to draw it.

Hmm the guide seems to come with an 80 page booklet where you can check off bugs, fish, collectables, and artwork. 80 PAGES!

Isn't that cat Monique?

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers
It's Olivia. :)

I got another item from Brewster for working at the Cafe; the espresso machine (the one closest to me).
HNI_0027-3_zps44257953.jpg

And there's this:
HNI_0032-3_zps0b9db8d4.jpg

HNI_0034-4_zps57e506e9.jpg

I've been going through my other furniture, but I have yet to find anything else that Kaizo will add gems too.

Just found another item! I will post a picture when it is done.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what the link to the list of Animal Crossing NL animals are? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Can someone tell me what the link to the list of Animal Crossing NL animals are? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Some of them are on this page: http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers

My other character has a bunch of furniture from this series (modern series). I will gem-ify it all. :D
HNI_0035-4_zps504cd476.jpg

HNI_0036-4_zps79a011cf.jpg

It's so bright! -shields eyes-

I forgot to mention that you only need one gem to make gem-encrusted furniture and not three gems, which is how many gold gems are needed to make gold furniture.

Last edited:
Back