• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I think so. At the most, I have seen 4 streetlights in a town (and this was just one picture of the town so there could be more). But idk for sure. Somebody who has the game should answer this question lol.

haha thanks, that's alright then, it would be a shame if you couldnt :p

Also does anyone know if you can edit PRO designs? or other people's pro designs?
(e.g if you wanted to change the colours/sleeves etc)

cb4e7d82.jpg

Tortimer shows up at the coffee shop sometimes.

He also sometimes shows up during your part-time job. :)

Sorry if this has already been asked (probably has) but with the smaller town projects like benches and bridges, can you have 2 of the same design in one town?

Yes, you can have at least 3. I'm not sure of the exact amount since I only have two of the same bench at the moment, but the bench shows on my list of projects, which means I could build another one.

I got the second floor to the museum built this week.

HNI_0062.JPG
Where you can buy the silver shovel and silver net. There's also sometimes some rare wallpaper and carpet.
HNI_0063.JPG
You can buy a museum style item as well. I've so far seen three different types of display cases.

You can buy a museum room for 10,000 bells and display items, decorate the walls and floors or just dump items.
HNI_0034.JPG
I decided to just make a gyroid exhibit.

There are four rooms available.

The best thing about the silver shovel is that the gold rock instead of dropping coins will now drop expensive gems instead!
HNI_0061.JPG

I'm not sure what the benefits of the silver net is yet other than looking pretty and sparkling.

If you get a petition from a villager, complete it that same day. I've had one for a few days, when I went to another town to have it signed, none of the villagers would sign it.

Last edited:
I wonder what to do if a petition expires... Is there a way to rid it ourselves, or we have to talk to that villager to give the thing back?

Don't know if people know this, but you know the dump bin in the town hall in CF/WW and how it isn't in this game?

Well if you place a trash can in your house in this game and interact with it it'll serve the same purpose as the dumpster :)

Don't know if people know this, but you know the dump bin in the town hall in CF/WW and how it isn't in this game?

Well if you place a trash can in your house in this game and interact with it it'll serve the same purpose as the dumpster :)

We discussed this a few pages back, but thanks all the same.

I just wanna throw this out there, but since you can buy K.K. songs at Nook's now, I guess those industry fat cats got to put a price on his music after all.

We discussed this a few pages back, but thanks all the same.

Oh.
must have skipped past that, I read every single post made every time I log on, so I guess some goes by me.

But none the less - I like that trash cans have a use now :)

I just wanna throw this out there, but since you can buy K.K. songs at Nook's now, I guess those industry fat cats got to put a price on his music after all.

Lol, and he's no longer modestly playing in front of a train station or in a small cafe. He's got his own club now. What a sell out.

Oh.
must have skipped past that, I read every single post made every time I log on, so I guess some goes by me.

But none the less - I like that trash cans have a use now :)

Me too :)

Lol, and he's no longer modestly playing in front of a train station or in a small cafe. He's got his own club now. What a sell out.

The celebrity life caught up to him. lol

One good thing about KK's selling out is that you get the album covers.

HNI_0039.JPG
Olivia finally becomes a model!

I wouldn't be too surprised if he mentions something about doing this so his music reaches more hearts. How it's not about the money as much as it is the fun. Or something.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he mentions something about doing this so his music reaches more hearts. How it's not about the money as much as it is the fun. Or something.

It sounds like you are the AC:NL dialogue writer! ;)
But in all seriousness, that is probably what he is going to say, i wouldn't like K.K. to turn into an arrogant celebrity, he has a good pixelated heart, that shouldn't be changed :rolleyes:

Does anybody know if having your town as "Beautiful Village" means you don't need to water flowers? I think I've seen posts suggesting it does, but I'm not 100% sure. I ask this because I once time traveled a whole year by accident, and none of my flowers died.

Does anybody know if having your town as "Beautiful Village" means you don't need to water flowers? I think I've seen posts suggesting it does, but I'm not 100% sure. I ask this because I once time traveled a whole year by accident, and none of my flowers died.

I think I've seen in the past that you don't have to worry about the flowers on the days that you don't get on; they won't die from time traveling or from a long period of not playing. I believe they can still die if you get on every day and don't water them when they're wilting though. I could be wrong about that, but I'm pretty sure I'm at least close to being right about it.

A whole year?! Those flowers must have special powers in the Beautiful Village status.

Back