• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Talking to Josh from The Bit Block:

regrowing grass is easier, when it snows / rains you will see it regrow.
also if you plant flowers in dirt and then water them the next day you will notice a difference in grass growth
it seems to die off in areas you dont even walk lol
i have been taking snapshots since last night and i'm going to show it regrowing over the course of a week
but.. it definitely seems to be easier to regrow it and harder to kill it

So, that's cool to hear.

Hmmm I wounder if the Beautiful Rule makes it impossible to kill? Also anyone know what the New and Late Rules do?

I believe you're reffering to the "Early Bird" and "Night Owl" rules?
Early Bird = Things open earlier, and villagers are active earlier.
Night Owl = Opposite effect.

gyroids.JPG

Apparently you change the gyroids at Club 444. Thought that was a nice touch.

I'm so happy that grass regrows itself noticeably on it's own. Hearing erosion was back was the worst news for me but it's sounding more and more manageable.

Sorry if this has already been asked (probably has) but with the smaller town projects like benches and bridges, can you have 2 of the same design in one town?

Sorry if this has already been asked (probably has) but with the smaller town projects like benches and bridges, can you have 2 of the same design in one town?

I think so. At the most, I have seen 4 streetlights in a town (and this was just one picture of the town so there could be more). But idk for sure. Somebody who has the game should answer this question lol.

Back