• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but do the statues redd sells now have a place in the art section of the museum? I love art so much and I love the new sculptures!

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but do the statues redd sells now have a place in the art section of the museum? I love art so much and I love the new sculptures!

Yes, they do have a place in the museum. :)

Soz. The images were working fine for me.
Whenever I can be bothered to get out of bed, have a shower and get on lappy I'll post it again and hope it works.
Which reminds me. have to do the same for community projects

fixed?

Bunny Day
b1_zps89e47e0f.jpg

So Zipper T. is back

b2_zps8c31e91a.jpg

Hey. Good day~

Seems you fish out eggs in the river

b3_zps22825f09.jpg

I lifted the egg out of the river~

and give him the egg in exchange for furniture

b4_zps778c01dd.jpg

Girls Day (Japan only)
b5_zpsf81a2b52.jpg

Seems there's a two person photo board
I'm sure you get an item for it but I'm unsure what it is

Valentines Day
b6_zps24b23479.jpg

Looks like you get a pudding

Carnival
b7_zpsb6d24d55.jpg

So it seems carnival is different this time.
instead of collecting candies, feathers fall from the sky and you have to catch them with your net;

b8_zps1066ec7f.jpg
b9_zps573afe5d.jpg

I got a cool blue feather~

then i'm guessing when you get all 3 (or 4) colors they merge together to make a rainbow feather

b10_zpsa642f6e4.jpg

Got all colors, this is a rare feather~

b11_zps796f6b2e.jpg

RAINBOW!!!!
Pave gives you his furniture in exchange for a rainbow feather

b12_zps2e9026f2.jpg

b13_zps203fa8fc.jpg

Villagers dress up for festival!
She is giving the villager a group of 3 feathers... ?

I'm still not sure on if you merge 3 feathers together to get a rainbow or if they fall from the sky. need more info on this

New Years Eye/Day
b14_zps32bc62cf.jpg

b15_zpsec93c3ff.jpg

Same as always so no real explanation needed

but there seems to be a photoboard

b16_zps4a29dbce.jpg

fixed?

Bunny Day
b1_zps89e47e0f.jpg

So Zipper T. is back

b2_zps8c31e91a.jpg

Hey. Good day~

Seems you fish out eggs in the river

b3_zps22825f09.jpg

I lifted the egg out of the river~

and give him the egg in exchange for furniture

b4_zps778c01dd.jpg

Girls Day (Japan only)
b5_zpsf81a2b52.jpg

Seems there's a two person photo board
I'm sure you get an item for it but I'm unsure what it is

Valentines Day
b6_zps24b23479.jpg

Looks like you get a pudding

Carnival
b7_zpsb6d24d55.jpg

So it seems carnival is different this time.
instead of collecting candies, feathers fall from the sky and you have to catch them with your net;

b8_zps1066ec7f.jpg
b9_zps573afe5d.jpg

I got a cool blue feather~

then i'm guessing when you get all 3 (or 4) colors they merge together to make a rainbow feather

b10_zpsa642f6e4.jpg

Got all colors, this is a rare feather~

b11_zps796f6b2e.jpg

RAINBOW!!!!
Pave gives you his furniture in exchange for a rainbow feather

b12_zps2e9026f2.jpg

b13_zps203fa8fc.jpg

Villagers dress up for festival!
She is giving the villager a group of 3 feathers... ?

I'm still not sure on if you merge 3 feathers together to get a rainbow or if they fall from the sky. need more info on this

New Years Eye/Day
b14_zps32bc62cf.jpg

b15_zpsec93c3ff.jpg

Same as always so no real explanation needed

but there seems to be a photoboard

b16_zps4a29dbce.jpg

Fixed :)

I remember on how annoying it was back in the ACCF days to get everything during Festivale. What you get by mixing luck-based mini-games and prone of duplicate items? Well, you get a tedious grindfest. It took me 4 hours to collect all of those Pav? things.

Thankfully, the one for ACNL seems like it's a lot smoother than that. I just can't wait to participate it when I get the opportunity to do so. Whew... My worst nightmare has come to an end!

I remember on how annoying it was back in the ACCF days to get everything during Festivale. What you get by mixing luck-based mini-games and prone of duplicate items? Well, you get a tedious grindfest. It took me 4 hours to collect all of those Pav? things.

Thankfully, the one for ACNL seems like it's a lot smoother than that. I just can't wait to participate it when I get the opportunity to do so. Whew... My worst nightmare has come to an end!

yeah the new festival in NL looks much better, I wonder if you can use the left over feathers to get the feather accessories...

I just had a thought there is ? pokemon typing game that comes with ? wireless keyboard that works with the 3ds. Could that work for other games where you need to type like new Leaf? Wonder if that ? good test.

Yeah I know. I was excited for the typing game but I don't think it would work with New Leaf. If it does then I'm so happy. I'm buying the game regardless;

A-CuJc-CQAM9rkn.jpg

seems villagers can sit on stumps

Last edited:
Yeah I know. I was excited for the typing game but I don't think it would work with New Leaf. If it does then I'm so happy. I'm buying the game regardless;

A-CuJc-CQAM9rkn.jpg

seems villagers can sit on stumps

More ways for me to harass the wolves. Excellent.

Agreed, I'm buying it no matter what.

20121212141146.jpg

Brewster matryoshka doll?

dis ***** fell asleep on da stump

20121205135112.jpg

Last edited:
20121212141146.jpg

Brewster matryoshka doll?

dis ***** fell asleep on da stump

20121205135112.jpg

I want those Brewster dolls D:

And I think I have seen pictures of them falling asleep on the benches. Either that or inside the house. Anyways, it's still cool. Fang looks so peaceful sleeping <3

I don't remember where (it was probably here on this forum, somewhere), but I remember reading that those Brewster "dolls" are actually gyroids that resemble him. Makes sense, since he's such a huge fan of gyroids. :) I wonder what sound they make...

Back