• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I want those Brewster dolls D:

And I think I have seen pictures of them falling asleep on the benches. Either that or inside the house. Anyways, it's still cool. Fang looks so peaceful sleeping <3

I want those Brewster gyroids!

And yes, they do fall asleep on benches, and apparently also on stumps, thats kinda cute ;)

Those gyroids also look awesome to me. I'm thinking of a food based house so this would work.

It would be cool, but unlikely, if you put all of those Brewster gyroids in your house and the noise they make sounded like the Roost soundtrack.

So, I managed to deliver every gift to every villagers with my four characters. All of my characters got their wreath from Jingle for having delivered everything.
It's worth noting that if you won't get a Jingle Picture if you make one misstep when it comes on delivering the right presents to the right villagers. Everything has to be perfect or you won't get it at all. If you have talked enough times to villagers to get as many clues as possible of what they want before December 24th, you'll be able to deliver the presents without resorting to trials and errors.

So, I managed to deliver every gift to every villagers with my four characters. All of my characters got their wreath from Jingle for having delivered everything.
It's worth noting that if you won't get a Jingle Picture if you make one misstep when it comes on delivering the right presents to the right villagers. Everything has to be perfect or you won't get it at all. If you have talked enough times to villagers to get as many clues as possible of what they want before December 24th, you'll be able to deliver the presents without resorting to trials and errors.

It's not that hard, you can just write it down somewhere, or on your 3ds notes

Brewster Gyroids? nice touch. i wonder what sound they make....

Hey, they even have that old telephone? nice.

ac2013.jpg

New Pic from twitter. Lookin' snazzy.

I doubt this is new, but it can rain on the island! It's the first time I've seen it rain on the island. ^^;
Snails can also appear on hibiscus. I haven't seen any on regular flowers yet.

I feel so stupid, I can't remember the Japanese name for the wish festival thing...

ughhh, anyway I have found an image of it. Let me try remember the name of it...

TANABATA!!!!

wishfestival_zps270ae6ee.jpg

also have another 3 photoboards for events. One is for Oni (i forget the festival name, bean day?) one for Children's Day, and one for whatever one the rice one is (i'll upload them in a sec) its moon viewing festival (Equinox I think in english)

Btw these are all Japanese only holidays so there not going to be in the English game

childrensday_zpsd1b9fac7.jpg
oni_zpsa2326e76.jpg
donno_zps6480b9e1.jpg

this is a really cool customisation.
2012112217195498a.jpg

Last edited:
same diff;

i think this one if for the fireworks festival
tumblr_me7jxdsO7Q1qezksdo10_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back