• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

The tree with wishes pinned on it was one of my favourite CF items. Hopefully it will return as well as being on the photo board!

A custom regal furniture appearing on a catalog? Did that player first picked it up instead of the regular one? If yes, then it could mean that the player is unable to order the regular one just because they picked up an edited one.

A custom regal furniture appearing on a catalog? Did that player first picked it up instead of the regular one? If yes, then it could mean that the player is unable to order the regular one just because they picked up an edited one.

It's a picture of the catalog in the Happy Home Exhibition. He can look at it but not order it since it has been modified by the owner.

The background of that picture (similar to my catalog machine) made me think it was a catalog from Nook's. I never seen any ACNL StreetPass yet because nobody seems to own it in my area at the moment, so I never seen that happening. That will probably change when the game gets released overseas, and whenever I travel to elsewhere.

The best place for streetpassing is by game/electronics stores, hobby shops, anywhere they sell bubble tea, and convention areas, imo

I somehow managed to streetpass someone from my bed today, and I usually get a couple by leaving it on when going to college every time. Hopefully it's as popular in other regions as it is in Japan.

The best place for me is the mall. For example, I got three streetpasses. There were several fall festivals in the area and I always picked up at least one.

(slightly off topic, but I had to share my epiphany)
I figured out why it's taking so long for Nintendo to release the English version of New Leaf.
The developers must be having a hard time coming up with bug and fish related puns!

I had never gotten a streetpass until I brought my 3DS with me on a trip to Dublin. I got 5 streetpasses....and while that seemed like a lot at the time. This is Dublin we're talking about, it doesn't get much bigger in Ireland.... (This was from walking around the main city area a week or so before Christmas so it was far busier than usual)

I usually don't really like anything like streetpass or anything that limits your enjoyment of the game if you can't have somebody beside you. Somebody I find on the internet is much better and would probably be far more willing than somebody I know in real life.

I've never had a streetpass until the other day. Not sure where I picked it up, either, but it was my first one ever. Some girl named Missy. LOL It's just not that common around here to find people that carry their DS around with them. :(

I've never had a streetpass until the other day. Not sure where I picked it up, either, but it was my first one ever. Some girl named Missy. LOL It's just not that common around here to find people that carry their DS around with them. :(

I also live in Alabama. Prattville, actually. I usually carry my ds to wal mart and walk around with it, and if ever I go to gamestop or they have a midnight release I carry it there also.

No way!! Small world, PapaNer! I live in Prattville, too. :D I don't think I've ever met anyone online that even knew where Prattville was, much less lives here.

I also live in Alabama. Prattville, actually. I usually carry my ds to wal mart and walk around with it, and if ever I go to gamestop or they have a midnight release I carry it there also.

Didn't NOE say that the game's release will be Q2 2013 for Europe?
Because the German and the UK Nintendo homepage say "Q1 2013".
I really hope it's Q1 now! :D

And also, I was wondering if there's a site with many QR codes and design patterns for the game?

Didn't NOE say that the game's release will be Q2 2013 for Europe?
Because the German and the UK Nintendo homepage say "Q1 2013".
I really hope it's Q1 now! :D

And also, I was wondering if there's a site with many QR codes and design patterns for the game?

Yeah Australia's still says Q2 tho. LOL.
but it still has the images from 2010 so LOL

France and Spain have Q1 also

and we have some good QR codes on out tumblr;
http://belltreeforums.tumblr.com/tagged/qr

Last edited:
looks great thanks!
I will follow this blog
will you post more qr codes in the future? I'm specially interested in "path patterns"

Yeah we post any QR codes we come across and like.
Fear not. We're planning on spamming paths at one point. I'm currently saving all path patterns and posting them later one. We found a really amazing path of the streetpass plaza tile but it didn't have a QR code. But we do have some really nice paths

Just had a 2 hour debate with myself on whether or not I should import a Japanese 3DS game and download the game..
Still no conclusion >.>

Back