• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

News from twitter, you can take your fossils to R Parkers and they will make it into a smaller version for you to keep in your house for easier collecting of fossils.
Also, there are gems to be dug up in town, the picture shows emerald(or jade)

News from twitter, you can take your fossils to R Parkers and they will make it into a smaller version for you to keep in your house for easier collecting of fossils.

That is really awesome!

Dead. Doubt i'll shrink fossil models thought but its cool

Cool feature. :) Even though I've never (nor do I have interest in) putting fossils in my home, I'm sure this news will make avid collectors happy. I'm very interested to see in what these gems are for. I'm wondering if they're collected to sell or if they have a bigger purpose.

Wow I love that emerald, hope for many more gems
(finally a better purpose for the shovel after I have collected all the fossils)
and that miniaturefossil-feature is really neat, too, but I don't know if I will make actual use of it..

Cool feature. :) Even though I've never (nor do I have interest in) putting fossils in my home, I'm sure this news will make avid collectors happy. I'm very interested to see in what these gems are for. I'm wondering if they're collected to sell or if they have a bigger purpose.

the translation says:

“Hm…? Something came out of the broken rock…?”

I think that feature is awesome. If I don't end up having a fossil room, I'll probably keep at least one of my favorites in the house somewhere.

I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this, but the new Megaphone is used to find villagers easier.
images.jpg

You shout into the 3DS speaker, and the villager's name will pop up in a speech bubble, and you can follow the speech bubble (like in City Folk, where the bubble would appear near the player) to find the villager.
I personally think this is handy, so you can deliver items from chores, and find your best friend to talk to.

However, playing hide and seek, (if it's confirmed) wouldn't it ruin the game?
Or do you think it will be disabled? (Greyed Out)

What do you think?
Do you think it's better? (Sorry if this was posted before, however these reasons were confirmed by translations)

I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this, but the new Megaphone is used to find villagers easier.
View attachment 1754

You shout into the 3DS speaker, and the villager's name will pop up in a speech bubble, and you can follow the speech bubble (like in City Folk, where the bubble would appear near the player) to find the villager.
I personally think this is handy, so you can deliver items from chores, and find your best friend to talk to.

However, playing hide and seek, (if it's confirmed) wouldn't it ruin the game?
Or do you think it will be disabled? (Greyed Out)

What do you think?
Do you think it's better? (Sorry if this was posted before, however these reasons were confirmed by translations)

We have already spoken about the megaphone, but I didn't think about Hide and Seek until now. What do people think about that? I think that the villagers just won't respond, so they don't give away their hiding spot.

Hm, gems. I thought that gems were going to be found when swimming, but I don't mind digging for them either. I wonder what they do though. Do you donate them to the museum, or can you just sell them for a buttload of money? Or I wonder if there's an NPC that collects them. Phineas' new job perhaps? It could explain the explorer outfit.

The new tweet pictures, it explains fortune cookies, you buy it and open it for a fortune to read and something about replacing/getting a rare item.
But the most interesting thing about the picture was the Spooky Bookcase being sold at Nooks, what is up with that? What is Jack giving us this year?

The new tweet pictures, it explains fortune cookies, you buy it and open it for a fortune to read and something about replacing/getting a rare item.
But the most interesting thing about the picture was the Spooky Bookcase being sold at Nooks, what is up with that? What is Jack giving us this year?
That is really weird. Perhaps he is giving the graveyard stuff from City Folk this time around.

Not sure if anyone caught it yet, haven't bothered to look at the 10+ pages I haven't seen yet.

vETnI.jpg

The trashbin is gone from that little alley.

Back