• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Not sure if anyone caught it yet, haven't bothered to look at the 10+ pages I haven't seen yet.

vETnI.jpg

The trashbin is gone from that little alley.
and the door is different too.

Ohh this is interesting.

Anyway, if someone could be kind enough, if they could find out what I'm missing from the album, and let me know (via PM or post idc) i would love you 5eva

and the door is different too.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were allowed a little customization to the mall. Not on the town scale where we get to choose everything, but I could see us being able to choose colors, doors, small items like trashbins. You know, just small stuff like that.

I'm not sure I've seen any footage to suggest this but do villagers from your town go into the shopping area?

It will seem extremely odd if the shops are right next door and they don't bother going up there.

I think they do. There was a video where Stinky and Elise were in the mall area, however, it is not known if they were part of the player's town.

I'm not sure I've seen any footage to suggest this but do villagers from your town go into the shopping area?

It will seem extremely odd if the shops are right next door and they don't bother going up there.

plus aren't we supposed to advise them on buying decisions? or am I completely wrong? :p

that's only at R Parkers, and I bet it will just be random villagers walking around the mall, though it seems like they'll be very few

Ah Okay, I had a slight feeling that was the case.. It would be nice if they did go to the mall area but tbh I probably wouldn't notice if they didn't!

If any of you have Instagram on your phones follow AnimalCrossing3ds they upload all the new pictures onto it everyday

みなさ~ん、こんにちは!今、カフェでテイクアウトしたコーヒーを飲んでちょっと一休みしているところです!今日のアルバイトの方がいれてくださったコーヒーは好みの味で、とっても美味しいんです~♪
google translation.
Hmm considered, Hello! I'm just going to rest a little with a cup of coffee now, and Take in a cafe! Favorite flavor, coffee Please be part-time job are better today ~ ♪ I'm very delicious
A5duyJ8CIAEeaZt.jpg

The website got updated. A bunch of new screenshots. Katrina is located in the city somewhere and there's new info about the weird fruits we keep seeing. Though I dont know Japanese, so I don't know what it says

I went through and saved (and print screen/cropped the ones in the Flash Player) all of the new screenshots I could find. They're in a nice gallery format on my Blog because it's easier for me that way but if someone wants to embed all of the images with IMG tags they're welcome to. I'm too lazy.

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/10/18/an-...ng-3ds-japanese-website-with-new-screenshots/

I really like the balloon screenshot!

Last edited:
oct18_2.jpg

^ This one says something about obtaining a badge for catching a lot of things.

oct18_5.jpg

^ This one says something about a fortune

Interesting

oct18_2.jpg

^ This one says something about obtaining a badge for catching a lot of things.

oct18_5.jpg

^ This one says something about a fortune

Interesting

Yeah, we already have some news about the fortunes from tweets recently. You buy them with 3DS Play Coins. It's up on my Blog somewhere I think.

Back