• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

But do villagers do as well? Like if a new one wants to move to your town.

I don't think that they will. Those fences aren't just for new built houses, but also for any other town item (just like a bench or a fountain). So a lot of fences do not necessarily mean that new animals move to the town.

Plus, it is already confirmed that the animals housing in the tents are just visitors from faraway towns.

I'm not even sure if we start in a tent at all... it could be since, we have to look for a place where our house is going to be built with Shizue first...

As far as villagers are concerned, I have two suggestions:
1) We get a note when a new villager is about to arrive. We then have to go with Shizue and look for a place where the new house can be build.
2) We choose several places for houses from the start. Those places will be marked with a sign as in previous games. Then it is randomly chosen where a new house appears.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been posted, but I found this online. It's a collage of all of the new villagers revealed so far.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbr23cRR4b1rdtx33o1_1280.png

They are missing the new bird which happens to be standing next to the new blue bear (he or she is partially cut off), unless it's an old bird I can't identify. It's dark brown with a pink beak. I don't recall any bird looking like that. >.>

Ooh, thanks! I'm loving the dumpling octopus (forgot his name) and the female snow leopard!

f32xtn.jpg

Lookie here, this is apparently what the Fishing Tourney looks like. Much more, well, significant. Where is it being taken place, though, I wonder?

Attachments

• f32xtn.jpg
    f32xtn.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 57
f32xtn.jpg

Lookie here, this is apparently what the Fishing Tourney looks like. Much more, well, significant. Where is it being taken place, though, I wonder?
I think that's the inside of(forgot his name's) tent after the tourney is over and they are announcing the winners.

I'm glad that we'll actually get some kind of ceremony for our hard work as opposed to just getting a letter. The podium looks so nice!

I donno if this has been asked but I just read the new Christmas thing - Jingle is my fav guest type thing. Do you think his furniture will still be in it if you're delivering presents to the villagers?

Back