AC - Overrated.

Animal Crossing was one of the best games this generation. It was a masterpiece, and is one of the few games that I ended up playing for more than 100 hours this gen (I think I played AC for about 250 hours... don't play it much anymore though.

:( Waitin' for AC:WW!).

The only game from this gen that I think is just as good as Animal Crossing is Tales Of Symphonia. Other than that, no other console game this gen even comes close to the masterpiece known as Animal Crossing!

:D

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Animal Crossing is one of the greatest game series of all time! I can't believe someone could consider Animal Crossing overrated... Animal Crossing revolutionized simulation games for years to come, and is such an enjoyable game! It boasts an impressive amount of features, all of which amount to a wonderful game! The only thing missing from Animal Crossing for the Gamecube was online play, and finally, in Animal Crossing DS, we get that long awaited feature!

Online for Animal Crossing DS will surely not only revolutionize simulation games yet again, but online games as well. It will be the killer app of the DS, selling DS's worldwide! AC DS is one of the most hyped games in the industry, and will most definetely live up to expectations! And with real-time multiplayer, you just cannot miss AC DS; the next videogame sensation.

I posted this in a thread where somebody said that AC was overrated... well, his friend said so. Nice, eh?
didn't tommy talarico call it overrated in judgement day?
that wouldn't suprise me

please stop bumbing old threads. Look at the date of the last post, if it was over a month or close to that time ago it is old.

Well, it got a little old after I did virtually everything the game has to offer. I hope that Wild World has a bit... more than just online.

Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
the only bad thing about it being online is that some hacker is going to somehow hack it :| well probaly....
I remember Nintendo said that the DS isn't hackable, though..
yeah, you dont download things, like on the PSP, thats why a PSP can get hacked, a DS just uses cartriges... you cant exactly make a Hack on one of those... very easily atleast... if someone was bored enough to do it, that just proves they have no life

:p

Back