• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC3DS MAY be a release title for Korea's 3DS release in April

It also says that the software listed isn't tentative, and Nintendo usually releases games around the same time in every country. So I think it's just listed to be listed.

Sadly, I don't remember where I read it but I read that AC 3DS is coming out on May 11th in Europe! This sounds really plausible since Nintendo releases their products on Fridays (at least in EU).
This Korea thing makes it even believable! Of course we have to wait until Nintendo is confirming something, but it's also kind of odd that Amazon.de already listed Animal Crossing for preorder. They do it only a couple of months before a release is near or at least confirmed.
But still: we have to be patient.

Sadly, I don't remember where I read it but I read that AC 3DS is coming out on May 11th in Europe! This sounds really plausible since Nintendo releases their products on Fridays (at least in EU).
This Korea thing makes it even believable! Of course we have to wait until Nintendo is confirming something, but it's also kind of odd that Amazon.de already listed Animal Crossing for preorder. They do it only a couple of months before a release is near or at least confirmed.

Sorry to break it to you, but that preorder listing on Amazon has been there for over a year. And I went to gamestop a week ago and my friend asked for a release date for AC3DS, and they said May 9th. But it's most likely not true. Gamestop is known to give out false release dates.

The website I listed is a google translation of Nintendo of Korea, so I am hoping that it is a good date. Of course, it could be listed just to list it...idk

if that's the launch titles for the korean 3DS then I'm very jealous -.- I mean what did we get when 3DS just came out? But then again I feel sort of sorry for the people who had to wait more than one year for the 3DS to sell in their country. If animal crossing is a launch title for them then I'm very happy for them. They deserve it for the wait they've suffered :)

Last edited:
Fridays?
Sunday's here.
Made it nice to be on Sundays for camping all night in frount of the store a few times.

@SockHead
I was talking about amazon.de (german). They put the game for preorder in late January. I can tell you, they don't do that normally ;)
RoosterInURbutt (Oh my gosh, what a name xDD)
*cough*
In Germany shops are closed on Sundays... yeah, I know, that sucks :/

@SockHead
I was talking about amazon.de (german). They put the game for preorder in late January. I can tell you, they don't do that normally ;)
RoosterInURbutt (Oh my gosh, what a name xDD)
*cough*
In Germany shops are closed on Sundays... yeah, I know, that sucks :/

oh yes, I feel your pain! I used to live in Brazil and shops were always closed on sundays. When I moved to the US and found out shops were open on sundays (and better yet, 24-hour shops!!!) It was exciting, let me tell ya.

I also agree that I can't really picture seeing the game early this summer. But really, if it comes out at any time during the summer I will be a happy camper. I kind of don't want to play animal crossing while still having to deal with school! But unfortunately I think that will be the case :(

I also kind of agree with bidoof. well we might be wrong, but seeing how things are right now, chances are more than slim.

Also take into consideration that City Folk came out in Korea in 2010, 2 years after the release date of CF in the US. Yes, things might be changed, but I doubt Korea will be getting anything before US or Japan. Especially since the popularity of the game over there isn't anything that impressive. If this were the true release date, it would have been smarter to put it in the US or Japanese website.

Last edited:
Also, Korea got CF like a year after all other countries.

Well, I did emphasize the word MAY in the title of this post. Like everyone else, I am not holding out much hope. Seeing as Korea is getting the console a full year after everyone else, that has got to say something. I am waiting for E3, and they had better be giving a release date then or I am just going to turn into a 2 year old and pitch a fit...(for those of you that don't understand, the two-year-old fits would do about as much as any fit I give Nintendo....NOTHING) :)

I am waiting for E3, and they had better be giving a release date then or I am just going to turn into a 2 year old and pitch a fit...(for those of you that don't understand, the two-year-old fits would do about as much as any fit I give Nintendo....NOTHING) :)

XD are there any other games your waiting to see at E3 other than Animal Crossing? there are so many great new games coming out >v<

XD are there any other games your waiting to see at E3 other than Animal Crossing? there are so many great new games coming out >v<

Nope...I pretty much only play Animal Crossing...it is the curse of being an adult with responsibilities :D

Edited to add:

Oh, and I Swapnote a lot...love seeing what my 3DS friends come up with drawing-wise :D

Nope...I pretty much only play Animal Crossing...it is the curse of being an adult with responsibilities :D

Edited to add:

Oh, and I Swapnote a lot...love seeing what my 3DS friends come up with drawing-wise :D

Ahh i see. Swapnote looks fun, i need to buy a 3DS!!

Nice to see you again Bidoof.

I'm waiting for E3 for a release date. Course I think there's a translation error. The 3DS sold 15 Million Units, not 150 Million.
Technically speaking you can physically see me. so yeah,

im looking forward to E3 only for animal crossing... right now, i have no other game i am looking for or excited about, i dont really care for anything elce out there or coming out at this time.

Back