Bato's Forum Signature Shop

Alright, yeah, I was confused because you ignored the second one xD

7LC9cNN.jpg

There, I've updated your signature

How much would it be for a cherry blossom background & 15 ish little neighbours? Oh and my name, my town's name & either my fc or dreamie address?

How much would it be for a cherry blossom background & 15 ish little neighbours? Oh and my name, my town's name & either my fc or dreamie address?

Just what it says in first post, 125 bells

Uhh, I dunno rudy o_O Just whenever you're on at the same time as me, I guess o_O

Last edited:
HI! I would LUV a custom made Sig, please, if you have time. The background I'd like is on photobucket. Here is a link:

http://photobucket.com/images/bird1rdblv3?page=1

I'd like in the top left corner: (in whatever colors you choose that look good)
DaCoSim
FC: 4141-2400-0442

Top right corner (in whatever colors you choose that look good)
Mayor Midori
Of
Birdsong

At the bottom going across I'd like to have my currant villagers in sprites with their names on one line and my dream team in sprites as well with names on a line underneath.

My Current villagers are: (Merry, Deirdre, Barold, Francine, Renee,) Olaf, Hans, Benjamin, Frita, and Spork.
Please make the ones enclosed in Bright green and the rest in red.

My Dream Team: Bob, Stitches, Rocco, Jitters, Blanch, Bruce, Savanah, Sydney, Bella, Sprinkle (all in Black.)

I will happily pay you 500 to do this if you'd like.

Thx!

Dana

f3WQQuQ.jpg

Haven't been on really for past few days x.x How does that look StarryACNL?

I kinda feel that Digby on the right side makes it a tiny bit cluttered, but it's really up to you if you want it changed or not

I can still change the layout if you'd like, too

And DaCoSim, are you still looking for a sig? X.x Sorry about that

kjqTjiP.jpg

There, he's gone

I can also move around the villagers at the right if you want, unless the circle formation is ok with you

The circle formation does look a little weird
Can I trust you to play around with it a bit?

Also I forgot to mention tucker has gone!

Last edited:
pTnKJD7.jpg

Alright, what do you think about this?

The overall feeling of the signature has changed x.x I hope you're ok with that o_O I did my best to make it so that the layout accommodates the background, along with all the villagers you wanted to display on the sig, which was pretty hard o_O

And there's a space in case someone replaces Tucker, because I know your villagers change alot o_O Lol

Last edited:
Yes, I'm still needing a sig please!

YES!!! Pretty please make me a sig! I'm going to double check what I sent you and make sure its correct. Ok. The only change is Hans is moving so he does not need to be in my Current list as my daughter is taking him from me. Also would like my dream villagers names to be in bright aqua blue please and thank you!

Hi!
Kyle is moving in!!!
Please could you add that on my siggie!!
Could you also edit my dreamies list:
Hamphrey to Static
and Goldie to Savannah!
Also remove Merengue!!
Thanks!

Also my sig is too big, so could you please it make it a tiny bit smaller!

Last edited:
Hello, I recently started my town over, and I'm playing on a different 3ds now, so I need to update my friend code and villagers on my signature.
The new fc is: 4313-1491-3515. The name Duskwood is still correct but here are the new villagers: Pancetti, Lobo, Hamlett, Lopez, Shari, Kiki, and Amelia

Back