• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ACNL block sizes

How come the blocks it takes up is different for the separate regions? It's lucky I've already preordered my hard copy. That's a lot of blocks.

I wonder, how many blocks will be available on the XL New Leaf bundle?

The SD Card that will be in that bundle is in fact a 4GB one. You should have at least 26,432 free blocks at the start on the bundle, assuming you don't swap SD cards.

I have over 27,000 blocks left on my 8 gb SD card, and I have quite a lot of eShop/ambassador games, even a full retail game, 300 songs, and a bunch of pictures.
8 gb SD card is perfect if you don't plan on downloading too many retail games.

The SD Card that will be in that bundle is in fact a 4GB one. You should have at least 26,432 free blocks at the start on the bundle, assuming you don't swap SD cards.

Ahh, thanks. That should be plenty for me. I don't usually download much, that will suit me just fine. :D

Back