Acre B-3: May

BAMBAM! said:
The woierd thing is I ranked up to Tingle and then I learned about Tingle not being in the game.
LOL, yeah, I sorta liked the rank of Tingle... the color was nice.

PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
[quote="]This is really craptastic. >_< I need a new forum to mod now...
I know THIS STINKS OUT LOUD!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, LInk, you've got two others, thuogh.

:p That's two more than most of us. [/quote]
Yes, I know. Ever since they put me to local mod, I was thinking Storm and bulerias were testing me, especially when the promothed me to the whole off topic forum.

] [quote="PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:

:p That's two more than most of us. [/quote]
Yes, I know. Ever since they put me to local mod, I was thinking Storm and bulerias were testing me, especially when the promothed me to the whole off topic forum. [/quote]
Heh, you guessed it. But I'M the one testing you, not STORM. You might be a Global Mod before ya know it.

;)

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:

:p That's two more than most of us.
Yes, I know. Ever since they put me to local mod, I was thinking Storm and bulerias were testing me, especially when the promothed me to the whole off topic forum. [/quote]
Heh, you guessed it. But I'M the one testing you, not STORM. You might be a Global Mod before ya know it.

;) [/quote]
I knew it ever since i joined!!!

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
The woierd thing is I ranked up to Tingle and then I learned about Tingle not being in the game.
LOL, yeah, I sorta liked the rank of Tingle... the color was nice.
i didn't mind being a tingle... it was just that i liked being a chainchomp more that bugged me

:p

Did you all see the latest screenshots of Zelda 05? One of them had a picture from the first demo. In the first demo, you had to carry some heavy things for a pregnant woman.

BAMBAM! said:
No I am really busy tomorow can somone do the Blanca faces you find them on AXA and the codes I will tomorow morning.
you busy? wow... thats weird... your never busy

OoOoOoOH! I pofed last night, then got on my alt accounht. Then I switched back, pofed with that one again then pofed with the alt account before the second one counld un-pof for a double-pof!

PIKMIN042 said:
OoOoOoOH! I pofed last night, then got on my alt accounht. Then I switched back, pofed with that one again then pofed with the alt account before the second one counld un-pof for a double-pof!

you guys are all spammers, you know. The reason my post count is so low is because I don't spam.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

you guys are all spammers, you know. The reason my post count is so low is because I don't spam.
I was purely chatting the whole entire time, no spam.

well I ranked up but theres just one problem, my colour (sorry Pikmin) STINKS OUT LOUD it just a weird colour eh?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

I was purely chatting the whole entire time, no spam.
i am going to pof tonight :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
wuts pof? *fells noobish*

Back