Acre B-3: May

JJRAMONE2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
OoOoOoOH! I pofed last night, then got on my alt accounht. Then I switched back, pofed with that one again then pofed with the alt account before the second one counld un-pof for a double-pof!

:p
you guys are all spammers, you know. The reason my post count is so low is because I don't spam.
I was purely chatting the whole entire time, no spam.
i am going to pof tonight :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
wuts pof? *fells noobish*
Post Flood, you post 60 times in an hour

i do it alot but i dont Spam

PIRANHA2 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
OoOoOoOH! I pofed last night, then got on my alt accounht. Then I switched back, pofed with that one again then pofed with the alt account before the second one counld un-pof for a double-pof!

you guys are all spammers, you know. The reason my post count is so low is because I don't spam.
I was purely chatting the whole entire time, no spam.
i am going to pof tonight :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
wuts pof? *fells noobish*
Post Flood, you post 60 times in an hour

i do it alot but i dont Spam

oh, thanks for the info

BAMBAM! said:
LOL. Is it just me or was it the the most busy it has ever been here 1 hour ago? Or almost the most busy?
well the competition started... that for some reason has 300 people appear out of nowhere

BAMBAM! said:
LOL. Is it just me or was it the the most busy it has ever been here 1 hour ago? Or almost the most busy?
The busiest was when 18 members were on.... THAT was great...

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
The busiest was when 18 members were on.... THAT was great...
I missed that.

:(

I was on at the time, but not on... if you know what I mean.

Back