Acre B-3: May

BAMBAM! said:
he comes about once every month. Bul can you PM me what you want in the avatar elections?
BAM, how about I post the Avatar elections, but give you credit, and let you head them?

yep... crazy things happening today... TYoshi appearing again... MIN0 rejecting Animal Crossing

:(

pretty crazy...

PIRANHA2 said:
yep... crazy things happening today... TYoshi appearing again... MIN0 rejecting Animal Crossing

pretty crazy...
:|

Do you hate me now or something?

PIRANHA2 said:

pretty crazy...
Oh, c'mon, can't Mino take a break from AC? And even so, it's not for good; I think Mino will get AC DS.

Hmm ... Member No. 144 ... Guess that makes me the "gross" member.

Hmm ... Is there something odd with the time stamps? ... I'm on Eastern Daylight, but the time displayed is four hours earlier, so that makes it (Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaska) Alaska Daylight. ... wait ... that makes no sense ... maybe Pacific Standard ... Is Alaska Daylight the same as Pacific Standard? ... Ow, my head hurts!

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

pretty crazy...
Oh, c'mon, can't Mino take a break from AC? And even so, it's not for good; I think Mino will get AC DS.
its not the brake that scared me... it was him saying he was going to sell it

:p

wow... i can do shadow puppets on my door

:D

*entertains self for hours*

LIQUEFY! said:
Hmm ... Member No. 144 ... Guess that makes me the "gross" member.

Hmm ... Is there something odd with the time stamps? ... I'm on Eastern Daylight, but the time displayed is four hours earlier, so that makes it (Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaska) Alaska Daylight. ... wait ... that makes no sense ... maybe Pacific Standard ... Is Alaska Daylight the same as Pacific Standard? ... Ow, my head hurts!
Woah...... I have no idea, actually...

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

pretty crazy...
its not the brake that scared me... it was him saying he was going to sell it

:p

wow... i can do shadow puppets on my door

:D

*entertains self for hours*
He said that he won't sell it in a thread here.

Back