• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Hay everyone, E3's only in 5/6 days depending if you count the 8th as a e3 day.

PKMN, Smart's screen test thing is a contest not a view for fun thing. :>

[quote="] Ran try to get kicked and kicked again by two deers on your side then takl to me anyways it was fun until then... [/quote]
That's diffrent.

;)

[quote="Shadow_] Who doesn't like camping? People in Newfoundland see it as like a tradition. [/quote]
I know somebody. It's a long long painful story.

YAY E3

[quote="Shadow_] Who doesn't like camping? People in Newfoundland see it as like a tradition. [/quote]
Heh, I love camping! In fact I am a boy scout! I dont see why people dont like it.

god it was hot today >_< our school went on a trip to a baseball game. It was so frigging hot! a lot of the time we were just wonding around

:p

Fanghorn said:
[quote="Shadow_] Who doesn't like camping? People in Newfoundland see it as like a tradition.
Heh, I love camping! In fact I am a boy scout! I dont see why people dont like it. [/quote]
Cool. Me too!

^_^ What rank are you? I'm second-class right now almost first class.

Justin125 said:
Hay everyone, E3's only in 5/6 days depending if you count the 8th as a e3 day.

PKMN, Smart's screen test thing is a contest not a view for fun thing. :>
oooooh....well, I wasn't around here when he did them >_< <_<

<big><big><big><big><big>ALERT THE SIG CONTEST IS ENDING TOMORROW AT 12:00 AM! MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVE AN ENTRY TO SUBMIT IT BEFORE THEN!</big></big></big></big></big><big>

Oh, Thanks again JJ for the Organization XIII sig! I'm just dying to see more of your work now!

XGT said:
<big><big><big><big><big>ALERT THE SIG CONTEST IS ENDING TOMORROW AT 12:00 AM! MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVE AN ENTRY TO SUBMIT IT BEFORE THEN!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
got mine in. ^0^

cant wait to see the results. ^-^</big>

Blathers said:
Oh, Thanks again JJ for the Organization XIII sig! I'm just dying to see more of your work now!
thank you very much! Also at fish, I too am exited, I can't wait to see more entries!

XGT said:
Blathers said:
thank you very much! Also at fish, I too am exited, I can't wait to see more entries!
D:

well mine just lost...

:p

*hurries to figure out something better than filters*

>_>

Back