• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Activities you would like to see

i dont really like that idea, it doesnt sound like animal crossing at all and i dont thin itll add anything important to the game

Well fine, we can get a special theme if we see the falling furniture, and sometimes we will fall on Gulliver's spaceship causing it to crash! Now it has a use and is even MORE awesome WOO!

I don't know if it's considered an "activity", but honestly, all I can hope for is the IGLOOS and TENTS to come back! I don't know why, but in ACGC, I looked forward to those every Winter/Summer. I just thought it was so cute and fun. I'm just hoping for their return!

I would like to see the ability to plant the new bushes in various length and shape, as I would like to have a hedge around my house.

i would like it if the villagers actually did stuff, it would make the game more fun. instead of seeing them get fish and stuff out of nowhere lol

I'm pretty sure nintendo's doing that because in one of the scans I saw you could see a villager in one of the shops

I think its game is going to be more advanced, I reckon it will have much more to do, they have been working on it for 3 years

I hope the eating is just like, you interact with it, you pull something out, you eat it. and that's all. I don't want it to be some huge thing

You're not going to be required to eat and drink because it would lead to using the restroom and what happens if you go without food? They're not gonna make you die. Although I like the little treats you can have, they add an extra cuteness factor c:

I was really hoping that there would be an Arcade. Where you can play original titles or even Animal Crossing-fied classics like Donkey Kong or Mario Bros.

Seems like that may not even happen.

I'd like to be able to hand wrap gifts and give them to villagers. Like mailing, but without mailing. ^^
Just a thought. I know it'd be kinda useless, but I like the thought of being able to just wrap a gift for a villager if they're sick or if you're just feeling generous, and give it to them.

I'd really like to be able to Do more with fish & Bugs. Own a big fish/bug tank that they can stay in. Stuff like that.

Back