• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Activities you would like to see

Oh I loved the bright nights, it would be nice if it was a bit more festive though, but I want them to return no matter what.

Did anyone else see in the new video there is a villager in the alpaca's store! Maybe villagers will do more than just walk around now! :)

Did anyone else see in the new video there is a villager in the alpaca's store! Maybe villagers will do more than just walk around now! :)
Well on the box art it is seen that one of the deer is eating an ice cream cone, and there is a hamster looking thing playing on the jungle gym. I think that the animals actions have been upgraded, or at least, hopefully.
I personally hope for more hide and go seek like games. I was thinking about maybe foot races or eating contests, because those wouldn't be very difficult to program.

I personally think that the hamster looks like a special character, like Gracie or pascal or tortimer, but Hamster villagers would be way better!

That's probably a cub, guys. The smaller version of the bear villager.
A new one, but it looks a lot like a cub more than it does anything else.

That's probably a cub, guys. The smaller version of the bear villager.
A new one, but it looks a lot like a cub more than it does anything else.
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO! All my friends didn't believe me and kept on calling it a hamster. I would also like it if the villagers did more stuff too.

I really doubt they would put in hamsters.

Also, last time I checked, hamsters were smaller than squirrels and that looks quite a bit bigger than the squirrel villagers.

How in the world did you get that?

The cub villagers are already in the AC games. They've always been there, they're just a shorter, cuter version of the bear, but they are considered a completely different species.

Curt=Bear
Patches=Cub

How in the world did you get that?

The cub villagers are already in the AC games. They've always been there, they're just a shorter, cuter version of the bear, but they are considered a completely different species.

Curt=Bear
Patches=Cub

ohs my bad, I see your point... I never noticed this before. I always thought they were all bear species lol. But I'm really on the bridge here... the villager does sort of resemble a hamster to me. Maybe because to me its ears seem to be closer together. Looking at cub villagers they seem to have ears that are further apart. I don't know if this is a valid point... well w/e.

The don't think it's a cub either, the eyes look to much like the mouse ears just a bit smaller, so I am not sure.

It looks like a hamster to me!But,maybe I'm wrong.....
Anyways!Back to the topic,since you can swim,maybe villagers could swim,too!?That would be nice,I'd like to see Lily swimming with me!

Yeah, I still think it looks more like a hamster than a cub. They're adding deer villagers, I don't see what's so farfetched about hamster villagers.

Since your mayor it be neat to add on your own town holidays. Give your bells to Mayor day? :)

Last edited:
Since your mayor it be neat to add on your own town holidays. Give your bells to Mayor day? :)

if they add mayor constructed holidays, you most likely can only make one holiday, and just choose the date and time for it, being able to choose exactly what happens will require lots of coding.

Back