Shop 🌺 Adopt A Collectible [Open] 🌺

hi miharu! sorry to bug again, but may i ask the date of the spring shamrock please? c':
Not a bother at all! The date is 03-17-2016 08:02 PM c:

No message is fine! Thank you soo much! And if they dont work out, I'll just give them back :)
Sent! Let me know if they work for you! <3

Thank you so much for doing this! May I adopt a Pumpkin Cupcake?
It's my pleasure! And definitely! Would you like a message or no message? c:

Omg yess thank you sooo much you're the best! Now I just need one to go between my dreamy egg and ditto egg <3 Yayy this was such a huge help! Thank you thank you thank you! :')

Omg yess thank you sooo much you're the best! Now I just need one to go between my dreamy egg and ditto egg <3 Yayy this was such a huge help! Thank you thank you thank you! :')

Np at all! cx Enjoy!~ Hope you find the other one! c:

ah that's so perfect!
i was actually interested in adopting the shamrock too, if that's ok? ♥♥

Also just in case you see it disappear from my lineup its cuz I'm confused about which sakura is which and I'm trying to get my popsicle and ice cream to show up again >.< Dont know how to tell besides trial and error! Hehe

ah that's so perfect!
i was actually interested in adopting the shamrock too, if that's ok? ♥♥
Yes! That's perfectly ok! <3 Would you like a message on this one or no message? c:

Also just in case you see it disappear from my lineup its cuz I'm confused about which sakura is which and I'm trying to get my popsicle and ice cream to show up again >.< Dont know how to tell besides trial and error! Hehe
Haha thanks for letting me know!! <3 And omg I feel you, it took me a while to find the two sakuras you wanted jsflkdsjfdls kept having to turn it on and turn it off LOL

Hahaha yeah I hope the site eventually makes this easier for us LOL! My line up is all kinds of messed up now XD

6lHq03m.png

More collectibles added in shop! Special shout outs to our recent donators! <3
Bucky Barnes
x1 July Birthstone
x1 Winter Mittens
x1 Red Cosmos

overose
x1 Green Candy

ZeldaJune
x1 Zipper Sakura
x1 Tasty Cake
x1 Christmas Candy

No message if fine. I'm also gonna donate a few things too
Sent the cupcake! Thank you so much for your collectibles donations as well!! <3 Enjoy Zelda! c:

ahh yes please, thanks again angel! <3
No problem at all!! I'll be sending it out shortly! <3

Got the violets! Thank you both! <3
No problem at all!! Enjoy! <3

hey, miharu! thank you so much for doing this, it's really kind of you & ofc the other TBT members who have been donating their unused collectibles! <3

i was wondering if your spring sakura is dated after 04-23-2019 06:28 AM (GMT+1)? if so, i would love to adopt it, please! again, thank you so much!!

Could I adopt a Pumpkin Cupcake if it’s still available?
Thank you for hosting this! I have a few collectibles I don’t use that i can send to you ^^

got the shamrock! ty love~ ☘️
Np at all! <3

hey, miharu! thank you so much for doing this, it's really kind of you & ofc the other TBT members who have been donating their unused collectibles! <3

i was wondering if your spring sakura is dated after 04-23-2019 06:28 AM (GMT+1)? if so, i would love to adopt it, please! again, thank you so much!!
Hahaha it's our pleasure <3 Just happy we can get these collectibles to loving homes :3

and yes it is! Would you like a message on it or no message? <3

Could I adopt a Pumpkin Cupcake if it?s still available?
Thank you for hosting this! I have a few collectibles I don?t use that i can send to you ^^
It definitely is!! <3 Would you like a message or no message? c:

And it's my pleasure hahaha and daww!! Thank you so much for your collectibles donation!! <3

Hahaha it's our pleasure <3 Just happy we can get these collectibles to loving homes :3

and yes it is! Would you like a message on it or no message? <3

aww, that's perfect!! no message, please <3 thank you againnnn!! ;v; aaahh

Back