Shop 🌺 Adopt A Collectible [Open] 🌺

Ooh may I adopt a May Birthstone? It would go very nicely in my green weegee lineup ^o^

If you'd like to put a message on it, perhaps make it something related to Luigi. I would love that. Plus it would remind me of the wonderful deed you've done. Thank you!!!!!!! <3

6lHq03m.png

Thank you so much everyone who donated collectibles!! ;v ; I'm so happy to see these collectibles going to great homes! <3 It makes me happy to see them in everyone's line ups <3 We have some new collectibles added in as well! Thank you so much B3N, Oldcatlady, and UglyMonsterFace!

B3N
x1 Orange
x1 Red Lily
x3 Red Rose
x1 White Tulip
x1 White Rose
x5 Winter Mittens
x1 Yellow Candy
x2 Yellow Cosmos

Oldcatlady
x2 White Lily
x1 Red Candy

UglyMonsterFace
x1 Yellow Candy

Ooh may I adopt a May Birthstone? It would go very nicely in my green weegee lineup ^o^

If you'd like to put a message on it, perhaps make it something related to Luigi. I would love that. Plus it would remind me of the wonderful deed you've done. Thank you!!!!!!! <3
You definitely may! <3 I'll be sending it to you shortly! c:

This is cute o:

definitely would help all the newbies or poor people who are starting out in the collectible business, I'll have to keep an eye on this thread <3

6lHq03m.png

Shout Out to Vampnessa for donating another collectible! <3 We now have a Jack collectible up for adoption!

This is cute o:

definitely would help all the newbies or poor people who are starting out in the collectible business, I'll have to keep an eye on this thread <3

Hehe thanks! <3 And definitely! cx Hoping more people who can't afford collectibles for their line up will come here to adopt them <3 So many cute line ups they can do with just flowers cx

could I please adopt a zipper sakura? :blush: I've been looking for one for my easter lineups! Thank you!
This is such a cute idea, and so generous!

Hi Miharu! I'm reorganizing my lineup, and I don't think the violets will show anymore unfortunately! I'd hate to hog them in my inventory, would it be okay if I returned them so they can find a new home? :)

6lHq03m.png

-Updated the rules! No longer will be sending adoptables with messages unless asked for! :> Saves me time from asking whether you guys want messages or not <3

Special shout out to Vampnessa and skarmoury! New collectibles up for adoption <3
Vampnessa
x1 Jack

skarmoury
x3 Tasty Cake
x1 Yellow Cosmos

Ahhh this is so cute, will definitely donate in a while!
daww thank you so much!! > v < <3

could I please adopt a zipper sakura? :blush: I've been looking for one for my easter lineups! Thank you!
This is such a cute idea, and so generous!
You sure can!! <3 Collectible sent! cx

Hi Miharu! I'm reorganizing my lineup, and I don't think the violets will show anymore unfortunately! I'd hate to hog them in my inventory, would it be okay if I returned them so they can find a new home? :)
And yes! That's definitely okay! <3 I'll add them back in for adoptables :>

ooo can i adopt the pink gemstone (was it july?)
You sure can!! <3 Collectible sent! <3

This is such a cute and generous way to help out fellow tbt users! :D i will sure be sending some collectibles for adoption <3

Aw, what a sweet idea! Will come back here to donate after a future event. I don't have many extras right now, but will definitely keep this in mind.

OMG miharu this is such a cute idea!! i will def adopt/donate in the future

This is such a great idea! Cheers for doing this!
I was wondering if I could adopt Jack & a voodoo doll if no one already snatched him??

Oh man this is such a good idea!!!
Thanks again for your generosity and I hope some people will find the collectibles they've always wanted!
I'll send a yellow candy over, even if it's nothing that's all I have for now as I sold the rest at low prices ;w;

I'd like to donate some too ~
I'll msg you though! heh <3 (๑’ᗢ’๑)ฅ ❀.

I might be annoying and ask for all your candy dates later because I'm thinking of going for a rainbow candy lineup :rolleyes:

henlo, could i also have a tasty cake if that's ok? n////n

Back