Shop 🌺 Adopt A Collectible [Open] 🌺

This is such a cute and generous way to help out fellow tbt users! :D i will sure be sending some collectibles for adoption <3
Ahh!! thank you so much for your collectibles donation!!! <3

Aw, what a sweet idea! Will come back here to donate after a future event. I don't have many extras right now, but will definitely keep this in mind.
Daww!! Thank you so much Nougat!! Super sweet of you! <3

OMG miharu this is such a cute idea!! i will def adopt/donate in the future
YASSS!!! These little collectibles are looking forward to finding a new home <3

This is such a great idea! Cheers for doing this!
I was wondering if I could adopt Jack & a voodoo doll if no one already snatched him??
YESSS you definitely can! I'll be sending them your way shortly! <3

Oh man this is such a good idea!!!
Thanks again for your generosity and I hope some people will find the collectibles they've always wanted!
I'll send a yellow candy over, even if it's nothing that's all I have for now as I sold the rest at low prices ;w;
It's no problem at all Neils <3 Thank you so much for the yellow candy!! ;v ;

I'd like to donate some too ~
I'll msg you though! heh <3 (๑?ᗢ?๑)ฅ ❀.
BAEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH <3

Thank you!! :D
It was my pleasure!!

I might be annoying and ask for all your candy dates later because I'm thinking of going for a rainbow candy lineup :rolleyes:
Not annoying at all! :> I'll send you a pm when I'm ready to show them all via shop

Sent the violets back for a loving home! Thanks so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3

This is so cool! Will definitely be checking this often to see if I can give a collectible a home. c:
YASSSS cx

henlo, could i also have a tasty cake if that's ok? n////n
YOU SURE CAN!!! I see you don't have many collectibles, don't be shy and if you see any collectibles you want for your line up let me know ! <3

Thanks for the bump!!! <3

oo thanks for my fabulous new line up...u don't think the red is too strong for my lineup?
I don't! I really love it <3

Hiiii~ Would I be able to grab those 3 Voodoo Dolls, please? It's for my Halloween Lineup ;w;

If not, that's okay! Thanks much! ^w^

6lHq03m.png

Everything has been updated! We have some new collectibles up for adoption now! <3 Thank you so much Pokeclasher, Hat', Flare, Sheila, and naekoya!!! <3

On a side note, I'll be gone for pretty much today! Getting my hair dyed today so it'll take a couple of hours c: I'll be updating and sending the adoptables to new homes as soon as I can! (I'll probably be on my phone lurking if anything :> )

Pokeclasher
x1 Kapp'n Christmas Doll
x2 White Pansy
x1 Yellow Candy
x3 Orange
x1 Lobo
x1 Winter Mittens

Hat'
x1 Yellow Candy

Flare
x1 Lucky

Sheila
x2 Father's Day Carnation

naekoya
x4 Pumpkin Cupcake

Hiiii~ Would I be able to grab those 3 Voodoo Dolls, please? It's for my Halloween Lineup ;w;

If not, that's okay! Thanks much! ^w^
HI BUCKYYY!~ We currently only have 2 in stock now! Since we are very low on voodoo dolls, I'll give you one for now! If no one else shows interests in them within 2 days then I'll send the last one your way <3

6lHq03m.png

Everything has been updated! We have some new collectibles up for adoption now! <3 Thank you so much Pokeclasher, Hat', Flare, Sheila, and naekoya!!! <3

On a side note, I'll be gone for pretty much today! Getting my hair dyed today so it'll take a couple of hours c: I'll be updating and sending the adoptables to new homes as soon as I can! (I'll probably be on my phone lurking if anything :> )

Pokeclasher
x1 Kapp'n Christmas Doll
x2 White Pansy
x1 Yellow Candy
x3 Orange
x1 Lobo
x1 Winter Mittens

Hat'
x1 Yellow Candy

Flare
x1 Lucky

Sheila
x2 Father's Day Carnation

naekoya
x4 Pumpkin Cupcake

HI BUCKYYY!~ We currently only have 2 in stock now! Since we are very low on voodoo dolls, I'll give you one for now! If no one else shows interests in them within 2 days then I'll send the last one your way <3

Thanks bb <3 Iluuu! I'll probably donate some things later that I don't need :0

Hey! I'd love to adopt a Zipper sakura and a Christmas candy
and donate my white pansy! :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the collectibles!!

Just saw that some Pumpkin Cupcakes are restocked and would love one if thats okey!

Btw If I got spare collectibles can I just send them over to ya??

I would love to adopt the Timmy collectible if its still available! It's the one doll I did not buy of the three. :O

Hey Miharu <3 What a cute idea, I swear you are such a gem!

I would love a white rose if I may <3

Hello Miharu. I was wondering what the dates are for the Kap'n Christmas Doll collectibles.

Will be updating thread and replying back to everyone once I'm on a computer! <3

If you happen to get around to looking at candy dates tonight, I would like:
-A 2018 red one
-2017 yellow and green ones that go between my blue and orange candies which are displayed (so dated between November 2 and October 30)
Thank you in advance and of course don't worry if you don't have time to check them all! <3

Hey! I'd love to adopt a Zipper sakura and a Christmas candy
and donate my white pansy! :)
Collectibles sent! Thanks for adopting! Enjoy <3 And daww thank you! Feel free to send the collectible with "Adopt" as a message and I'll add them up for adoption! cx

Thank you so much for the collectibles!!

Just saw that some Pumpkin Cupcakes are restocked and would love one if thats okey!

Btw If I got spare collectibles can I just send them over to ya??

It's my pleasure! :3 Enjoy!

and you sure can! Just let me know it's for adoptions! cx Thank you! > v <

I would love to adopt the Timmy collectible if its still available! It's the one doll I did not buy of the three. :O
Sent him your way! cx Enjoy!

Hey Miharu <3 What a cute idea, I swear you are such a gem!

I would love a white rose if I may <3
jdflsd you are too sweet Lily!! ; v ; And of course you can! <3

Hello Miharu. I was wondering what the dates are for the Kap'n Christmas Doll collectibles.
The dates for them are:
12-30-2018 01:26 AM
12-18-2015 04:00 AM

:3

-A 2018 red one
-2017 yellow and green ones that go between my blue and orange candies which are displayed (so dated between November 2 and October 30)
Thank you in advance and of course don't worry if you don't have time to check them all! <3
I'll look into them now and let you know! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

-A 2018 red one

WOO I have a 2018 red one! Dated 12-27-2018 10:13 PM! I also have the yellow one you are looking for dated 10-15-2017 12:43 PM!! I'll send them to you now <3 Let me know if it works out! cx As for the green ones I don't have any in 2017 ; v ; The dates for the green ones are:
12-26-2018 12:45 PM
10-29-2016 06:59 PM

hey, Miharu! could i possibly adopt the Lucky collectible? ;v;

Thank you so much Miharu!! The red one is perfect but unfortunately the yellow ons is a few days too old so I sent it back. Hopefully someone else can give it a good home <3

Thanks for telling me the dates for the collectible. Doesn't look like the dates for them would work for me.

hey, Miharu! could i possibly adopt the Lucky collectible? ;v;
YESSSS you definitely can! Let me pm the person who donated it :3 I have one myself so I couldn't hold on to it since it only allows you to have one lucky collectible per person ; - ;

Thank you so much Miharu!! The red one is perfect but unfortunately the yellow ons is a few days too old so I sent it back. Hopefully someone else can give it a good home <3
Np at all Vanessa! <3

Thanks for telling me the dates for the collectible. Doesn't look like the dates for them would work for me.
Np at all! Hope you find them soon! cx

Back