• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I'll be turning 20 soon. My friend code is: 3222-5890-5529
My village has peaches, and soon to have lemons and cherries.
Message me and I'll add you as well!

Recently turned 21! Add me! Friend code is 4468-2226-2173. Add me and send me a message with your friend code!! I have native pears, cherries, peaches, bananas, and lemons!

Just got the game, love it!

I'm 25 (so is my fianc?) so if anyone wants to add me, PM me and ill send you my code (make sure you send me yours too!) :]

Town name: Floral
Town fruit: Peach

I'm an old fart at 35, and I'd love to fill up my friends list so there's always some multiplayer fun happening. Somehow catching bugs and watering flowers just seems more fun with friends.

My town name is Avalon, and my native fruit is pears. I have planted apples, peaches, and lychees so far. 2337-3737-8562 If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back!

Edit: Added McMuffinburger, elopez, and Jarrad! Please add me back!

Last edited:
Add me I am getting the game tommorow - I am 23 and from the UK. Also just incase you care I am gay so just saying as dont want you to be offended when I meet stitches in your town and get excited because he is the cutest character and you find that not manly enough for you!!! 2535-3599-3871

Hey, getting the game tomorrow. Would some people add me? Would like to visit a few towns to talk to some new people and get all the fruits early on... I was getting concerned at how excited I was getting about this game, but now i'm happy that a lot of other adults share the excitement xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add me I am getting the game tommorow - I am 23 and from the UK. Also just incase you care I am gay so just saying as dont want you to be offended when I meet stitches in your town and get excited because he is the cutest character and you find that not manly enough for you!!! 2535-3599-3871

Woah, woah, woah! Back off, man! Stitches is mine!! :p But i'll add you if you don't mind... you have good taste in the characters!

Hey, getting the game tomorrow. Would some people add me? Would like to visit a few towns to talk to some new people and get all the fruits early on... I was getting concerned at how excited I was getting about this game, but now i'm happy that a lot of other adults share the excitement xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, woah, woah! Back off, man! Stitches is mine!! :p But i'll add you if you don't mind... you have good taste in the characters!

Cool thanks, how does adding people work on the 3DS do I need to add your code aswell?

Cool thanks, how does adding people work on the 3DS do I need to add your code aswell?

Hmm... I think so... I'm not entirely sure... I haven't added any 3DS friends for a long time :( my friend code is on my profile anyway if you want to add it :)

Recently turned 21! Add me! Friend code is 4468-2226-2173. Add me and send me a message with your friend code!! I have native pears, cherries, peaches, bananas, and lemons!

Hey I added you! Please add me back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be turning 20 soon. My friend code is: 3222-5890-5529
My village has peaches, and soon to have lemons and cherries.
Message me and I'll add you as well!

Hey I've added you too! Please add me! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool I have added your code and it has added you to my friends list so you do have to both add eachother.

Ah ok :) Will hopefully talk to you on Animal Crossing soon!

Whoa! This thread has gotten huge!

Can I just say how excited I am that the game finally came out in NA? My town has been so lonely...

But figures that my schedule is insane right now (you're all adults and can sympathize, right??). But I should have plenty of free time in July.

Anyway, hope to see you all soon! Feel free to add me if you haven't!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some friends to play with! Add me if you want and let me know and I will add you back!

Hello everybody! 21 here, Just started about 2 days ago looking for AC:NL friends,

zz3kE: 0473 8625 4319

Hey I just bought a 3ds in purple because it's awesome of course and animal crossing today which I haven't played since the game cube version because that was great but this one is really fun as well. I'm 18 and looking for other adult players to play with so feel free to add me just message me so I can add you back I look forward to playing with all of you ^_^

Back