• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

After you wash your hands…

How do you dry your hands after washing them?

• I use a towel.

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • I wipe them on my -insert article of clothing here-.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I use the thingy that blows air on your hands in public bathrooms.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I air dry them / shake my hands and that’s good enough.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I don’t wash my hands. (Lol what?)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
I use a towel, I guess if I was like in public paper towels or the blow air dry thing.

I use a personal towel at home, or paper towels if I'm in public. If there aren't any paper towels & the only option is one of those blow-dryers, I'll let my hands air dry. Too many germs in those things.

At home I always use a hand towel, have a few so I can swap through and wash them regularly. On the rare occasion I use a public washroom (I generally try and avoid them but sometimes that’s hard) I’ll either use paper towels, bonus if it’s one of those automatic no-touch dispensers, or if it’s warm enough I’ll let them air dry.

At home, it's always a towel. Out in public, I'll either use a paper towel if they're available, or the hand dryers if I have to. I'll wipe them on my shirt otherwise as a means of last resort, since I don't like having to air dry them otherwise, lol.

I shake them like a baby holding a chip and just go absolutely crazy. Does the job.

I use whatever's available. If there are no paper towels in public restrooms, then I'll just wipe my wet hands on my shirt.

I don't like to use air dryers, they're too noisy.

If I'm at home or some other house where there's a towel in the bathroom or kitchen I'll use them.
When there isn't any, mostly in the public bathroom I'll use my shirt, as there's no way I'm using an air dryer nuh-uh!

Though sometimes I flap my hands all around if I don't want my shirt wet.

I use a towel, wipe them on my clothes, or occasionally shake dry depending on whether I’m out, how much of a rush I’m in, and what I’m doing afterwards e.g. if I’m playing a video game I’m more likely to properly dry them first.

When I'm at home, I always use a towel. In public its usually paper towels or an air dryer. A very odd place I've been have reusable towels on a roll I'm not sure of the name, but if that's all that is available I'll get some tissues out of my bag and dry them as best as possible. I don't want to share a towel with people I don't know!

Back