• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Age range for Animal Crossing 3DS

I'm 21, and I love the series!
Honestly, I'm not into video games at all. I probably wouldn't even play it if I hadn't started playing since I was about 11.
When I play, it brings me back to the simplicity of my childhood. So much nostalgia. It's a nice feeling! Especially once adult life starts to cloud all of that. It has a special place in my heart!

I have been playing Animal Crossing for 11 years! I'm now 19, so I've been playing since I was 8. I think that I learned some really valuable lessons from this game as a child. I learned to work for things I wanted, save money, and manage debt. Now, at 19, it's still a great way to relax and let off steam.

I hope this franchise lasts for a long time, so I can some day play with my own children.

I'm 24. I'm married, but no kids yet. :) Still dying to get this game. I played ACGC from when I was 13. I even have AC trading cards. Yeah. I'm THAT old. :p

I'm about 20 years old, turning 21 in May. There's nothing wrong with an adult playing Animal Crossing. (Just ignore that dolt in Missouri otherwise.)

I'm about 20 years old, turning 21 in May. There's nothing wrong with an adult playing Animal Crossing. (Just ignore that dolt in Missouri otherwise.)

You are absolutely correct...I have a daughter your age :D There is nothing wrong with an adult playing AC :D

You are absolutely correct...I have a daughter your age :D There is nothing wrong with an adult playing AC :D

So true :) I'm really glad people on here agree, If I told my friends I play it I'd get so much stick for it -.- It's pathetic really, but they don't see it as 'cool' so I have to keep it secret -.-

So true :) I'm really glad people on here agree, If I told my friends I play it I'd get so much stick for it -.- It's pathetic really, but they don't see it as 'cool' so I have to keep it secret -.-

Aww! They don't know what they're missing, one of my friends is the same. Just because the characters smile, water flowers and live in a generally peaceful world surrounded by animals, does'nt mean it isn't the best game ever! :D

Just turned 20 last month, I've been playing Animal Crossing since I was around 9 or 10 I think. The game is for anyone who likes relaxing simulations. Honestly, I think as we get older we appreciate AC more because we can escape our daily burdens by going to our AC carefree life.

I'm 18, and I have many friends around the same age that play the game also. Animal Crossing is one of those things that's so open ended that anyone can enjoy it. Although, a lot of my masculine friends ignore it, but they generally only play shooting games anyway. I personally prefer fluff Nintendo games as opposed to games that are rated M, because I use video games to escape the crappy parts of life, not enforce them.

Its so cool to see so many people love this series. It also has a special place in my heart, I started playing when i was 10 i think, and now I'm 16. Some people probably think I'm childish for obsessing over this game, But it has so much content in it, you can make the game childish if you please or you can make the game mature, its up to the player to decide everything. Thats what i like about the game. You should never judge a book by its cover.

I'm turning 23 this November, so I started playing Animal Crossing at 11/12 years old! Loved it since that first day, and I honestly couldn't get enough of it. I much preferred it to actually going outside to do things during my summer breaks. It was very nice. It is mildly annoyingly "childish" with how they try to keep it available to all ages, so I'm kind of hoping they will be able to slip in some things adults can enjoy with the game (hidden humor, like with Adventure Time, etc).

I am 22. It seems like the average age of TBT is much higher than it was 5 years ago. Diversity is a good thing, of course!

Wow, I'm a little surprised, it's really mixed! I am 19 and I started playing when I was 14 :D

That's one of my favorite things about the AC fandom. It's just so versatile. There are boys, girls, mothers, fathers, black, white, and all of them feel passion for this one game! This thread makes me so happy to see the age differences, and the versatility really shows that this is a game for everyone.

Back