• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Age range for Animal Crossing 3DS

I'll be 18 when the game gets released...

You can't but an age on video games IMO

I'm 20 now. Turning 21 possibly near game's release but hoping earlier than that. That's late for a game I'm going to be waiting for almost 3 years to come out. Then again, I waited 7-8 for Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

The oldest I've played with someone was 40 I think. And I was 14 I think. Nicest lady I've met. Nothing weird about playing with an adult at that age. Guess I never really cared for age. Heck, my mom played and hogged my Gamecube playing this game and she's now 53. The game is just too good to make such a superficial barrier that prevents you from enjoying it. I know lots that look at AC and think "Aw, it's for babies."

But those who say such a thing are superficial anyhow and frankly, I wouldn't want them in the friendly atmosphere the Animal Crossing community creates. I'll always stand by this: "You're never too old for the great things in life"

And Animal Crossing (as well as Kirby!) is one of many that fit that standard.

Anyone who can read well, I think.
I've been playing since I was eight, and I used to connect up with my dad's friend, who is, like, 28 or something.
Anyone can play! ;D

I'm 12 and I've been playing it since the gamecube one. I love animal crossing and if your young or old, anyone can play it :)

Sixteen, and I play it since the gamecube version of the game.
It will always be my favourite series, bought a 3ds for it.:blush:

I am a 15 year old person who has been playing since when i was nine. i got it when i was eating at a fancy resturant. and while i was waiting for my food, i did tom nook's chores!
I even took it along to oralando and i changed the time.

I think one big thing is the "Nintendo Effect". Most Nintendo games specifically (this is true of many others though) are made for all age ranges. They're simple on the outside but can become surprisingly complex for those that look into it.

I'm 14, been playing AC since I was about 8! And will play it until I die! (Or they stop making it...) :D

I'm 13. I've been playing it since I was... eight? nine? I don't remember. I think anyone can play it. Young kids who can't read very well could even play it if a helpful parent or sibing was willing to help them. I think older people can enjoy the game too, if they look past the cutesy animal game surface of it.

I'm 13. I've been playing it since I was... eight? nine? I don't remember. I think anyone can play it. Young kids who can't read very well could even play it if a helpful parent or sibing was willing to help them. I think older people can enjoy the game too, if they look past the cutesy animal game surface of it.

You make it sound like tees and adults can't like cute stuff. I love cute stuff. :p

Back