• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Age range for Animal Crossing 3DS

Yay!!! Let's hear it for the mature adult players (and I mean mature as in age, not thought processes :D )

Can I join the club? I'm 35 and have played AC ever since WW came out. But what's even better: all the female members are crazy about AC, so I can play the game with everyone from my mom, who is 59 to my 9 year old godchild!! :D

I started playing at some point before I was 10. I stopped until I got WW, around 15 or 16, and now I'm 20. (I'll be 21 next May.) I'm a huge gamer and have played a lot of games in my time, but Animal Crossing is the one I always go back to.

I can't imagine ever stopping gaming, and even less stopping playing this game.

I'm 13. Personally, I don't like playing with people around my age, some of them are immature. I like playing with people who like to have a nice mature chat, and have fun with. (Mainly people around 16+)

I'm 13. Personally, I don't like playing with people around my age, some of them are immature. I like playing with people who like to have a nice mature chat, and have fun with. (Mainly people around 16+)

I had the same problem when I was 13. Don't worry, it gets easier to find people, you just have to be patient.

:) That's how I always felt, too. I love the Animal Crossing community :D

I had the same problem when I was 13. Don't worry, it gets easier to find people, you just have to be patient.

Thanks! This made me feel better!

:) That's how I always felt, too. I love the Animal Crossing community :D

I do too. It's a great place for Animal Crossing fans who actually play the game properly instead of hack, talk rudely or even destroy/ steal!

I'm going to be 23 before AC for the 3DS is released! Like many of you, I started also playing it on the Game Cube. At first, I was not so sure what I was getting into when I bought it, but no regrets! Loved it since!

I started with the GC version when I was younger and had trouble reading. Since there is so much text, I think it really helped me become a better reader as a kid. I played so much my older brother would come in and turn off the system because he wanted to watch tv. Then resetti would come and scare the crap out of me. I'm 20 now and I still love the game, even though college makes it hard to find time to play.

I started playing when I was 11, when it was on the Gamecube. Since then, I've never let an Animal Crossing escape my grasp, and I'm 20! I just borrowed a copy of City Folk from my girlfriend, so I'll play that to tide me over until AC3DS comes out! (which will be no problem, as college allows little time to play.)

Back