• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy Jay's and Jitters' pics for 10 tbt please?

Alright thank you so so much:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot, do you have any villager that just moved out? I am having only 9 villagers.

Last edited:
Alright thank you so so much:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot, do you have any villager that just moved out? I am having only 9 villagers.
I have 9 villagers atm as well. I guess I had one move,and I have someone in my tent. What now? I have your pic now.

I was afraid for somew random villager moving in and out. I will use my other town with 10 villagers. Gate is opened.

Could I buy Merengue's Pic? I would trade with TBT Bells, although, I am not sure how they work exactly... Shoot me a PM when you can make trade, Thanks! My FC is below!

Could I buy Merengue's Pic? I would trade with TBT Bells, although, I am not sure how they work exactly... Shoot me a PM when you can make trade, Thanks! My FC is below!

You can buy Merengue for 5 tbt. At the top of the page click on the word currency. and change the name to Agiledog and then click on my name to set that and fill out the rest of the pull down box and send. I will find that pic and add your Fc now. Add my FC and wait for my VM to let you know when I am ready to deliver.

Well, you signed offline already. Guess not tonight. I am going to bed now. Good night folks. Catch me in 13 hours from this post.

Thanks for buying the pic from me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back