Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, and yes I am selling the whole collection off once again. I will update my list later, but most are on the list on the ground ready to leave my town.

Bones
Cheri
Chief
Dora
Elmer
Grizzly
Lily
Peggy
Punchy
Shari
Tom
Mint
Wolfgang

32 TBT?

Don't send tbt just yet. I will grab them now and if any are missing I will let you know.

Missing Grizzly,Punchy, Shari. 10 pics x 2 = 20 tbt

Added your FC just now. Add my new FC in the sidebar and let me know when your town is open for delivery.

Last edited:
Don't send tbt just yet. I will grab them now and if any are missing I will let you know.

Missing Grizzly,Punchy, Shari. 10 pics x 2 = 20 tbt

Added your FC just now. Add my new FC in the sidebar and let me know when your town is open for delivery.

Alright, I'm on it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, let me grab that one as well. 11 x 2 = 22tbt. Add that FC of mine please.

Gotcha!

Bump and do not send any payment of tbt until I check to see if I have all the pics you are asking for.

Hiya! May I buy Portia and Pietro's pics, please? :) You can also visit whatever RV I have in the day you respond to this~ :)
(please vm me or like this comment when you respond, bad with threads!)

Hi! Can you do 25 tbt for the following?

Tangy
Maple
Ahnka
Kiki
Pekoe

Last edited:
can i get Hans and Gloria for 5 tbt?

I will check to see and you can have them both for 4 tbt. I will add your FC now and you will need to add mine in the sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! May I buy Portia and Pietro's pics, please? :) You can also visit whatever RV I have in the day you respond to this~ :)
(please vm me or like this comment when you respond, bad with threads!)

I do have both still of those. 4 tbt or 198k for them please. I will add your FC and you will need to add mine in the sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can you do 25 tbt for the following?

Tangy
Maple
Ahnka
Kiki
Pekoe

I have all 5 for you. 5 x 2 tbt = 10 tbt not 25 tbt. Adding your FC and you will need to add mine.

I know we just traded, but I realized that you had more pics that I was looking for.. I probably should've looked for those beforehand, haha!
Anyway, I'd like to buy Axel, Bonbon, Bunnie, and Octavian's pics, if you still have them. 8 tbt?
Let me know. I can wait until later tonight if that's easiest for you. :) Thanks!

I know we just traded, but I realized that you had more pics that I was looking for.. I probably should've looked for those beforehand, haha!
Anyway, I'd like to buy Axel, Bonbon, Bunnie, and Octavian's pics, if you still have them. 8 tbt?
Let me know. I can wait until later tonight if that's easiest for you. :) Thanks!

I do have all 4 of them still. Catch me in about 30 or 40 mins from this post. Dinnertime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back