Aiming for any particular collectibles?

phonto.jpeg

The cyan heart wand is calling my name Very Loudly. It's my favourite of the imposter wands (though the purple flower wand is a big contender and is very special to me 💜), and it's been a dream to obtain one! I'm trying not to get my hopes up since I'm not confident in my ability to earn 192 throwback tickets, but I'll certainly give it my best shot! If I'm not able to earn enough tickets for the cyan wand, the OG heart wand is my second priority! I traded mine from the 2016 fair away and kick myself over it every day, so I'd love to have one again. If I don't earn enough tickets for either, I... will cross that bridge when I get to it LOL

With the regular tickets, I'm more interested in the physical prizes, so the only collectible I'm certain I'm getting is the fair patch. I'm hoping to earn 96 tickets before the 12th so I can try to get a snow bunny plush! I'd also love a mailbox prize pack and maybe a gradient balloon or 2 if I have the tickets for it. If I'm not able to get the snow bun plush, I'll cry probably put most of my tickets towards the raffle and get a mailbox prize pack if I can.

I'm planning on putting all my confetti towards the gradient bunny balloons. I haven't let myself plan lineups in case RNG isn't kind to me, but my favourites are the glam, hot and rainbow balloons, so at least one of each would be really cool! :') and preferably in the same order as my crescent moons so i can colour coordinate 🙏🏻 rainbow < hot < glam would be so sexy of RNGjesus

Not sure yet, will see how many tickets will I get. Probably some plushes or maybe Inky. I will wait and see.

It looks like I should (in theory) reach the throwback ticket price of the mom's plush (48)! Yay!
Though I doubt I will get 36 other throwback tickets, I changed my second throwback goal to the lily of the valley since it was added to the shop, if I happen to have enough.
Still thinking about my regular tickets beyond balloon dog. I know the yellow heart balloon will be great with mom's plush. The gradient cool heart balloon would look great with balloon dog but I may get that through confetti since I'm focusing on mystery gradient heart balloons with my confetti.

I can't decide 😩 The top tier wand collectibles are very tempting but I feel like wands are at their very best when they are with other wands in a lineup, and I only have one wand collectible at the moment (Skull Wand).

If I don't go for a wand collectible I'll probably go for more pink star fragments/lily of the valley/mush lamps/some combination of the two or three. Sheep Plush has also been on my wishlist for a long time but idk.. And then there's Pinky/Inky, I like the idea of getting one of those because they remind me of my mom!

As for the non-throwback collectibles, I definitely want a Red Heart Balloon, Sweet Heart Balloon, Balloon Dog, and of course the 2024 Fair Patch collectible!

This is TOUGH. My og first want is Inky. Like instant first 💙 BUT I also super want that silver star wand (cuz I think it’d look awesome in a lineup with my og star wand.) and cyan (my fav color) heart wand which I know I can’t in any way get 2 of these, much less 3. I’d also luv celeste plushhhhhh. And the og red pinwheel. Ughhhhh I want so much, it’s ridiculous. Super tough decisions. In my perfect world, I’d do my VERY best to try for inky and Celeste but it’s really not possible. I also wouldn’t mind a rose and citrine Crystal to complete my crystal collection.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, I’d also really luv all the new gradient bunny balloons. ESP cool and glam!!!

I saw there is a purple star fragment in the shop now too and so my wish list for this event is: 1. Inky 2. Invader 3. Purple Star Fragment. I missed the events that a good chunk of the other collectibles were in and so, all are really tempting too. Like the crystals, mush lamps, butterflies.

Balloons: I’d like any of the new gradient balloons - bunny or heart. Cool or glam are my favorites but I’d be happy with any 🙂. Heart in particular, I’d like especially the final boss one.

Star fragments, probably aiming for purple, white and blue but not sure on order so glad there are still a couple of weeks of the fair left cause it will take me that long to decide 😄

That update to the participation tracker is ROUGH. I was feeling really positive about being able to get to 192 by participating in everything, but apparently 24 throwback tickets just got taken off the table. (Or rather, they shouldn’t have been on the table.)

I’ll have to score highly on both count inside the bottle rounds, hope we unlock all 9 tickets via balloons and cross my fingers for RNG favor in Pin the Tail on the Villager. I’d been hyping up other users saying it was possible to miss a puzzle or make a poor bottle guess and still hit 192, but I think perfection might actually be required now!

Good luck to everyone who was really hoping to hit 192—I hope we can all score highly on some of these unknowns.

Since more info of other events have been revealed, I am seriously reconsidering the collectibles I may go for.
So one idea is
ForestBK, LilyoV, grCrystal, LilyoV, ForestBK

Other ideas is going for the rad and fresh feathers which isn't as tempting but still..

I was originally going to go for moms plush and bird plush until lilyoV was added... Then I decided to drop the bird. Moms plush is really cute and it would be adorable to have a blank collectible line up with a single moms plush with a yellow heart balloon above it, but omg... Those lilyoV are a caaaalllling...
Sjjdbwsjdjdndidkndndiaospxmxm
Agh!
🥲
Let me think for a couple of hours... Cuz I want to get my confetti exchanged tonight.
I don't necessarily need a new date of Mom's plush, so maybe I should put that one off for now.

Back