Aiming for any particular collectibles?

Thinking about the cyan or purple glow wand... but they're so expensive and I do want some other collectibles so I'm not sure... I'd like to snag a sweet feather to go with the one I already have. I guess I still have quite a bunch of time to think!

Not really, the only one I am surely interested in is the newly added Hot Balloon collectibles. I plan on having a lineup of the same orange balloon lineup I once had during the Farewell to New Leaf event.

The rest of the collectibles that can be bought by the Throwback Tickets I'll just create a thread in the TBT Marketplace on selling my leftover Throwback Tickets when the event is over or close to being over. Preferably the latter.

I am afraid to speak of my dream as it seems impossible. I will try my hardest but if not possible I will still get something nice. A black feather might be possible as that is the only feather I have never owned.

Good luck and I hope everyone’s dreams come true 💜

Most of my dreams are available via Throwback Tickets only, so maybe not too realistic. I'm deciding between Inky, Star Wand, Celeste Chick Plush, and Mom's Plush. Or I'll trade my currency for that coveted Aurora Sky!

I really like the new gradient balloons and I'll probably try to snag three bunny balloons and three regular balloons. (The heart ones aren't really my thing.) I like all the colors, but particularly Cool, Hot, Glam, and Rad.

Too many to afford.😭

I'd like the moms plush, the gleaming butterfly spirit, some of the feathers, the gradient heart balloons, and the star frags are tempting, with the different colors.

But the dates, yikes. If I go for the butterfly, everything i have to go with it is pretty far away date-wise.

But to try for things that go together needs a lot of tickets. Tough choices, haha.

For the throwback tickets, my main goal is to grab a Black Feather and a White Feather, if I can earn enough 🙏 Secondary goal would be a Final Boss Feather and either a Purple Feather or Pink Star Fragment (haven't decided aaaa), maybe also with a Death Angel Mushroom Lamp if I'm just shy of the two feathers mark. A Glam Feather would be lovely too, but with everything else I want that would take priority over it, it's... just not gonna happen this time around LOL

I'm planning to aim mostly for physical prizes with my regular tickets, but any I have to spare will probably go towards any standard and heart-shaped gradient balloons that get unlocked in the shop.
Ideally I'd like to date-trade my Red Heart Balloon from the Farewell to New Leaf event for a newer one from this Fair, but if I can't then I'll try to set aside enough tickets to buy one for myself. Thankfully they're pretty cheap, so that should be pretty doable.
And of course, the Fair patch!! Can't let a big event like this slip by me without grabbing one.

The Star Glow Wand is my dream collectible, so I'd love to be able to get one of those! Aside from that, I want one of each of the cool balloons, regular, bunny, and heart. A rainbow balloon would be nice as well if I get lucky

i need to seriously sit down and think about what i want to do with my tickets.. aka i need to mess about with lineups until i decide what i want lol. an impostor collectible would be quite fun, or maybe i try for a regular wand to match my heart one. whatever i decide i think i'll go big or go home with throwback tickets, and then i'm focusing my regular tickets on irl prizes

To be honest, I really just wanted the "Fair Pinwheel" but... my greed it getting the better of me... when would I be able to get a wand collectible?!?!? I'm debating on drawing for certain collectibles since... I also am eyeing the Star Fragments and the Mushrooms... the plushies are also really tempting too......... oooh the choices...

for physical prizes, i was going to try going for one of the enamel pins, but since i missed the first puzzle, i'm not even sure if i'll have enough in time asdfghj. if laudine does plan on selling them and the plush at a later date, i may just wait for that instead of being stressed out and likely disappointed by trying to nab these very limited ones. undecided yet.

for collectibles, i don't strongly want any of them asdfghjk. i already have my favorite, the snow bunny. if the aurora sky had returned, i probably would have gone for that. i do like the celeste chick plush and star/heart wands, so maybe i'll get one of those, should i earn enough, but i also might just sell all my throwback tickets lol.

I think my main goal is to get a heart glow wand, if I can achieve that I’ll be happy. If not maybe a sweet or pink feather, but definitely a fair patch to add to my collection. I was sad to see the moon ball was not a part of the throwbacks. As for the new balloons, I kinda really like how the fresh set looks and the glam set ones are nice too.

Well I do like the Celeste Plush and the Fair Pinwheel... but I think I might pass on those and just load up on star fragments. I still haven't 100% decided yet. I'm a little sad a couple of my desired collectibles didn't get included in the throwback (Snow Bunny and Aurora Sky) but maybe they will come back again another time.

For the regular tickets I'm eyeing up the enamel pins but I also don't anticipate being fast enough for that. If I can't get an enamel pin I might try to pick up a mailbox pack.

Back