Airplanes o.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a a 'buncha airplanes. Worse thing that's ever happened to me was having my DS die on me, lol.

Thunderstruck said:
I've been a a 'buncha airplanes. Worse thing that's ever happened to me was having my DS die on me, lol.
O NOOOOOOOO

i watched loose change on my ipod, last i remember being on a plane.

i lol'd.

I usually just bring my DS, games, and my iPod. Just make sure everything is charged.

Planes are magical! 8D I just hate how I always get planes from the lousiest airlines.

But I think you'll like it. c:

Tom said:
Not go to NC. =D
What's wrong with NC? =( I love living here!

Airplanes aren't bad at all, I love flying. It's pretty awesome, I fly all the time. My advice is to dress comfortably, maybe take some motion sickness medicine, and don't have a huge carry on bag!

Sit near the exit, so when it all goes wrong you can get out before you have to witness the horrible fate that awaits you out there from other people.

Miranda said:
Tom said:
Not go to NC. =D

Airplanes aren't bad at all, I love flying. It's pretty awesome, I fly all the time. My advice is to dress comfortably, maybe take some motion sickness medicine, and don't have a huge carry on bag!
He didn't say anything was wrong with NC. He said if she's scared to get on a plane, don't go...it was sarcasm.

crazyredd45 said:
They are awesome

but do take gum on so your ears don't pop
I had gum and my ears still popped but chewing gum un-pupped them.

Mochacho said:
Miranda said:
Tom said:
Not go to NC. =D

He didn't say anything was wrong with NC. He said if she's scared to get on a plane, don't go...it was sarcasm.
... what? either you could be right, or miranda is right. honestly I think he said that just because he doesn't like NC. it's an okay state with some advantages here and there.

NikoKing said:
Mochacho said:
Miranda said:
Tom said:
Not go to NC. =D

... what? either you could be right, or miranda is right. honestly I think he said that just because he doesn't like NC. it's an okay state with some advantages here and there.
nope.ogg

tom was just being sarcastic/solving the problem easily/not the way she wanted/needed it to be solved

Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
Mochacho said:
Miranda said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
nope.ogg

tom was just being sarcastic/solving the problem easily/not the way she wanted/needed it to be solved
I knew what he meant... I wasn't taking him seriously. People know me better than that, and if you don't, don't quote my posts and comment about them.

Miranda said:
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
nope.ogg

I knew what he meant... I wasn't taking him seriously. People know me better than that, and if you don't, don't quote my posts and comment about them.
my post was aimed @ niko/mochacho :p

how long till leesah is on plane, again?

Don't forget to get some Subway before you fly, because airline food is nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back