Airplanes o.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Which Plane?
the air plane.

And Nook, yeah my mom told me the food tastes like crap. I'm able to bring food, right? >_<

:huh:

Sorry, I meant like what plane as in: American Airlines, Qatar, Virgin Atlantic ect.

Josh. said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Which Plane?
the air plane.

And Nook, yeah my mom told me the food tastes like crap. I'm able to bring food, right? >_<

Sorry, I meant like what plane as in: American Airlines, Qatar, Virgin Atlantic ect.
XD I know.

I'm going on a Continental kind or something.

Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Which Plane?
the air plane.

XD I know.

I'm going on a Continetal kind or something.
Continental Airlines?

Anyways, yeah just bring some gum and headphones because you usually have to pay for those :0

Ricano said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Lisamilitz said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

XD I know.

Continental Airlines?

Anyways, yeah just bring some gum and headphones because you usually have to pay for those :0
Woops, yeah Continental.

My mom said the headphones are very cheap like $2.00. o=

Lisamilitz said:
Ricano said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
XD I know.

Continental Airlines?

Woops, yeah Continental.

On the recent flight I had, headphones were $15.00.

Lisamilitz said:
Ricano said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
XD I know.

Continental Airlines?

Woops, yeah Continental.

Save yourself 2 bucks :L

Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Which Plane?
the air plane.

XD I know.

Ah, Okay.
Anyway, Here is some advice I'll give you (My brother knows millions about planes and crap):

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Advice</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
- Bring snacks, Depending on your duration. If you have a long duration you can go to the galley to get some snacks ect.

- Don't worry about crashes, Planes don't crash often It's been highly developed now.
Besides, They only crashed on take offs and landings so when you're in flight you don't have to worry about anything.

- If the plane is moving/shaking it's turbulence.

- Go to the toliet before you board the plane, They're small.

- Walk around and stretch, If you're in the same space for hours then it'll hurt when you get up.

- Wear something you can slip on like slippers, Then you don't have to wait for ages to wear them again to get off or to go to the toliet.

- Bring something like a small tub of Vaseline or lip balm, Your lips may get dry and you don't want that.

- Bring your DS, PSP, iPod, MP3 ect, I guess you'll need them before take-off and at the gate. Sometimes you may need to wait for the tv's to turn on (If you have any).

- If you sleep, Put your seat back or your neck will hurt (Happened to me for like 2-3 days).

- Bring a blanket a guess? They're small.

- Relax, Don't let anything scare you or you'll have a terrible flight.

- Don't sit near the window if you're scared :p
</div>

I hope these helped, Or I sound like a know it all of whatever. Just remembering everything I've experienced.

Josh. said:
Lisamilitz said:
Josh. said:
Lisamilitz said:

XD I know.

Ah, Okay.
Anyway, Here is some advice I'll give you (My brother knows millions about planes and crap):

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Advice</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
- Bring snacks, Depending on your duration. If you have a long duration you can go to the galley to get some snacks ect.

- Don't worry about crashes, Planes don't crash often It's been highly developed now.
Besides, They only crashed on take offs and landings so when you're in flight you don't have to worry about anything.

- If the plane is moving/shaking it's turbulence.

- Go to the toliet before you board the plane, They're small.

- Walk around and stretch, If you're in the same space for hours then it'll hurt when you get up.

- Wear something you can slip on like slippers, Then you don't have to wait for ages to wear them again to get off or to go to the toliet.

- Bring something like a small tub of Vaseline or lip balm, Your lips may get dry and you don't want that.

- Bring your DS, PSP, iPod, MP3 ect, I guess you'll need them before take-off and at the gate. Sometimes you may need to wait for the tv's to turn on (If you have any).

- If you sleep, Put your seat back or your neck will hurt (Happened to me for like 2-3 days).

- Bring a blanket a guess? They're small.

- Relax, Don't let anything scare you or you'll have a terrible flight.

- Don't sit near the window if you're scared :p
</div>

I hope these helped, Or I sound like a know it all of whatever. Just remembering everything I've experienced.
Okay, thanks this really helped. It won't be a long flight though, so..

Thanks guys for all the help. :DD

[Nook said:
,Sep 11 2010, 12:52:33 PM]Don't forget to get some Subway before you fly, because airline food is nasty.
It isn't thaat bad. Although maybe my tastebuds are just used to bad food, hehe.

Although i once had like a sub where the bread was huge, and it only had like, one slice of ham >:/

Thunderstruck said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 11 2010, 12:52:33 PM]Don't forget to get some Subway before you fly, because airline food is nasty.
It isn't thaat bad. Although maybe my tastebuds are just used to bad food, hehe.

Although i once had like a sub where the bread was huge, and it only had like, one slice of ham >:/
dry sandwiches

are the worst sandwiches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back