Shop Alien & Danielle's Music Emporium -- TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOREVER

Bronze elf, please add me. I'm on my way to drop off. What are you offering for K.K. jongara?

Wait, I'm confused- Can I buy all 3 of the ones I had- or cannot? (I've gotten different information from both of you.) If I can buy the world pack- I will. also, I added you.

You can buy the electronic and rock pack and k.k. Jongara today. Since you would have reached your purchase limit for today, you can purchase the rest tomorrow.

Ok, adding you and coming now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So that'll be 40K for both packs, and you need to make an offer on K.K. jongara please.

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get DJ KK, KK Bazaar, KK Jazz, KK Lullaby, KK Technopop, Only Me, and Stale Cupcakes? So that would be 21k total, right? And would it be to buy or to catalog?

Alright, I was a bit confused on how it worked. In that case could I just catalog them?

Sure, please add me and I'll be over shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note: Sorry, D.J K.K.and K.K. Technopop are out of stock for cataloging at the moment.

That's fine, I'll just pay for the 5 other songs and wait for the other two. I'll add you and open my gates soon!

Vriska, AlienBacteria has the missing two songs. Why don't I hand him over to you? Just add his friend code instead and he'll help you out, and give you all your songs! Thank You :)

Last edited:
hello !! i would like to catalog:

-Cafe K.K.
-Forest Life
-K.K. Birthday
-I Love You
-Imperial K.K.
-Marine Song 2001

for 18k ??

Cafe K.K.
Forest Life
I Love You