Shop Alien & Danielle's Music Emporium -- TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOREVER

I'd like to buy:

- Essential Rock Pack
- Rock 'n' Roll Pack
- amp

please :)

Last edited:
All songs cost 3k to catalog

Little confused. nintendofan61 says its 250k to catalog all songs. Which one is right :p?

Also I would like to get (if it still exists) a couple mystery boxes. If not then I would like to buy DJ KK, K.K. Island, K.K. Safari, Mountain Song and King K.K.

Last edited:
Little confused. nintendofan61 says its 250k to catalog all songs. Which one is right :p?

Also I would like to get (if it still exists) a couple mystery boxes. If not then I would like to buy DJ KK, K.K. Island, K.K. Safari, Mountain Song and King K.K.

Look at the pack deals (under the songs list); The 250k to catalog all songs is correct. The mystery boxes exist as the mystery music pack, and it costs 15k for 5 random songs.

Look at the pack deals (under the songs list); The 250k to catalog all songs is correct. The mystery boxes exist as the mystery music pack, and it costs 15k for 5 random songs.

Oh ok. I will buy 2 Mystery music packs then :p.

Hey everybody! We got some very rare island items in stock. Including the Ukulele (5 In Stock) and the Kitchen Island (5 In Stock)!

How much are the ukulele going for if you don't mind me asking?

How much for the ukulele? I can offer 200k (I'm broke; I'm sorry :c)

We're thinking about 2 million for the ukuleles. We've seen them sell for 3.6 million before. Also, people fail to realize just how rare these are. I stumbled upon them for the first time yesterday in Club Tortimer. I played about 100 tours just to buy these 5 we have in stock.

Last edited:
i would like to Catolog Tiako drum, Space K.K and buy Nirvana Utero. and Bagpipe also

Last edited:
Hey, I'd still really like to buy the Rock 'n' Roll Pack (instruments) but I don't know when we'll be online at the same time >_<

Also if you ever get a Music Room Wall, I'd be really interested in that as well.

Back