Shop Alien's Music Market -- Closed for "Remodeling"

Now that I finally got them all out of my stereo, I can finally accept visitors. I'm going to do these 2 at a time.

Visi and Axeler have been waiting the longest, so I'll give them priority. You guys ready now? I've added both of you, but if you can't do this right now then please tell me so I can give someone else a chance.

Gate's open for you two. PLEASE do this by picking all the songs in a 3x3 square up, then putting them all down where they were. That way is fastest, plus I'll be able to quickly check that they're all still there.

neoxid and Ahousar will be next in line, since I have to order the guitar for jasevenny. It'll come in an hour or so though so just hold on for a bit.

@bikiniprincess Sure, I'll try to get you in between cataloging sessions if that's ok.

Last edited:
Again, thanks a lot AlienBacteria! That was great! Glad I was able to use my beetle money for that! :)

I would like to buy The K. Funk, Space K.K., the mystery box and Surfin' K.K. I will offer 5k for each song and 3.5k for the mystery box :).

I'm ready for neoxid and Ahousar now, you guys available now? Also, @bikiniprincess you can come over and get your songs while the other two are cataloging, when you get here I'll lead you to yours (I'm the guy with the paperboy cap and the tiny shades)

All of you added, gates to be open shortly

EDIT: Since it seems neoxid is offline for now, I can take jasevenny now, since the guitar literally just came.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy The K. Funk, Space K.K., the mystery box and Surfin' K.K. I will offer 5k for each song and 3.5k for the mystery box :).

mkay, I'll be ready for you soon.

Your order is ready, I'm about to start another cataloging session so feel free to come over while I'm doing that.

Ah, sorry for not replying before, could you reopen your gates? My wifi is very unstable, so if all else fails we can do the tradeoff at my town.

i am truly, truly sorry.
went through the catalog, and im missing one song. sdjklajgldsjfls
my bad. it's K.K. Casbah - whenever you do catalogs when im online, can i happen to sneak by and catalog that song?

thank you. ;;

Back