Shop Alien's Music Market -- Closed for "Remodeling"

Yup, and you're lucky because I'm about to raise the price XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am truly, truly sorry.
went through the catalog, and im missing one song. sdjklajgldsjfls
my bad. it's K.K. Casbah - whenever you do catalogs when im online, can i happen to sneak by and catalog that song?

thank you. ;;

grrr... but sure ;D

Yay! I can't do it now, since it's 3am for me and I'm about to head to bed. Would you like me to PM you when I can do it?

Also assuming you've done this before, how long does it take to catalogue all the songs? XD

Can I please get Cafe K.K. ,Lucky K.K., K.K. Groove, and a double neck guitar? I can give you a ukulele.

Yay! I can't do it now, since it's 3am for me and I'm about to head to bed. Would you like me to PM you when I can do it?

Also assuming you've done this before, how long does it take to catalogue all the songs? XD

Sure, and it depends on how organized you are XD

Can I please get Cafe K.K. ,Lucky K.K., K.K. Groove, and a double neck guitar? I can give you a ukulele.

I'm so sold. Totally.

Last edited:
u v u sorry, bac <3
i can always request it from kk since tomorrow's saturday, too. c:

ima head to work though. //lkgjalgjds 8 hour shifts aaaaaa
i'll see you later!

Are you ready to trade yet?

I have everything but I'm about to do a couple real-life errands so not now. Plus I'm going to need your friend code before I can add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

u v u sorry, bac <3
i can always request it from kk since tomorrow's saturday, too. c:

ima head to work though. //lkgjalgjds 8 hour shifts aaaaaa
i'll see you later!

I'm willing to let you catalog it but it's probably easier to just request it, as you said. Plus that way you get to keep it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, how about 50k for the ones you have on hand and the double necked guitar?

Sounds great, but just to clarify, are you looking to catalog or keep the guitar?

Last day I'm going to offer cataloging all 91 songs, since I'm wanting to get them out of my train station XD

I would like to buy the following:

KK Samba
KK Ska
Marine Song 2001 (or whatever number it is)
My Place
Steep Hill
The K Funk

That is 60,000 for the order.

Are you still offering to catalog all the songs? Sorry I haven't been on to see this thread til today. ;;

I would like to buy the following:

KK Samba
KK Ska
Marine Song 2001 (or whatever number it is)
My Place
Steep Hill
The K Funk

That is 60,000 for the order.

Alright, I'll order them.

Are you still offering to catalog all the songs? Sorry I haven't been on to see this thread til today. ;;

All except samba, since someone bought it and I haven't bothered to replace it yet. It'll have to be pretty soon though since I'm planning on getting them all out of my train station within the day.

Back