• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, is it possible to request Wolfgang? I'm available now and will be until around 9:30 PM EST!

Can you get bluebear QwQ ty! I’ll be on the rest of the day/night but it’s for a different town than my signature/sidebar (my sister wants me to order it)

Okay! I'm still availible now so I'll be able to pick him up whenever he's ready. My friend code is 0061-2314-0751, I've added yours already. Just in case you need this information as well, my character is Evelina of the town Serenity!

Edit: When should I make the payment?

Last edited:
Can you get bluebear QwQ ty! I’ll be on the rest of the day/night but it’s for a different town than my signature/sidebar (my sister wants me to order it)

weird, I have bluebear in my town already! I don't remember if I carded her in or it's a void so I'll move her out and re-add her ^^

Okay! I'm still availible now so I'll be able to pick him up whenever he's ready. My friend code is 0061-2314-0751, I've added yours already. Just in case you need this information as well, my character is Evelina of the town Serenity!

Edit: When should I make the payment?

okay! I can box him for you and add you in a minute :) you can send payment after pick up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@lahtay gates open to bun!

I'd love to buy Cashmere the sheep, if I may! ;v;! I'm also in EST and nights are the best time for me, too.

Hello, it's me again! ; v ; Would it be okay for me to request to buy Sprinkle?

Hi not sure if this is still open or not but if it's ok to request antonio my availablity is anytime right now and anytime tomorrow

Hi not sure if this is still open or not but if it's ok to request antonio my availablity is anytime right now and anytime tomorrow

Hello! We can trade tomorrow. I might be out during the day, but I'll send you a message sometime. :)

Sorry I'm back
Can I buy Ribbot from you and let me know at what time are you available because you say on Sundays its busy for you, also the villager is for same town I came from when I last visited you which is Altea.
And I don't mind I can pick up Ribbot tomorrow, on Mondays I'm available at night.

hi!
the rest of my dreamies-

Filbert
Nana
Chevre

Town-La Neve
Mayor-Nancy
FC-0533-4378-2947

Last edited:
Hello, it's me again! I'm starting to become a regular it seems. q v q;; I'd like to buy Muffy this time! c: I'm available now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back