• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Looks like I missed you. I'm going to be out of town for a couple days and I'm not sure what my internet situation is going to be so Ill message you later about Fauna :)

Have a great week!

Hi! Could I possibly adopt Sydney? I can pay 30 TBT but I wasn't sure if we could settle on maybe 15-20 since she's tier 6? I'm completely okay with paying full price if you don't want to do that. Let me know, and thank you for all the help you've given me cycling out villagers I need.

Hey there. I was wondering if i could get Savannah for 30 tbt? Pm or reply here when you get the chance. Thanks :)

I've been wondering the same thing. Not sure the creator of the thread is still active and it would really help if they started this back up again xD

Chill out, everyone. People can post wherever they'd like.

If you'd like to give people advice, send them a PM rather than calling them out in a thread that doesn't belong to you. Thanks!

If this thread is still open, AND you’re still offering this (which if you aren’t, I’m sorry for adding to the endless comments of requests), could I get Erik from you? Once again, I’m sorry if I’m just adding onto the comments, I hope you have a great day!

open! somewhat active this month so feel free to contact me.

sorry for anyone who was looking while I was on hiatus. I'll try to remember to lock this thread if that time comes again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back