Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: changing my order to Whitney if that’s alright!

Last edited:
Hey Panda, I am on and ready for Bianca whenever you are ready tonight let me know.
Let me know if you need my brothers FC again.

Last edited:
Do you take game bells?

Sorry, I don't really play the main game anymore so I'm not accepting in game bells.

Hey panda what sort of time est are you about?

Hello, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean what time am I usually on EST? Roughly this time usually (8:45pm right now) and for an hr or two lately. Usually I can be on from 7pm - 11pm EST. :)

is this still open?

Hi, yup I still accept trades!

Sorry I wasn’t on when you replied~

All good!

Hello, do you happen to have Frita?

Hi, yes I do have Frita! :)

EDIT: changing my order to Whitney if that’s alright!

No problem~ Let me know when you're available to pick up Whitney.

Hey Panda, I am on and ready for Bianca whenever you are ready tonight let me know.
Let me know if you need my brothers FC again.

Sure, I can box Bianca for your brother right now. Let me load up my 3ds!

Happy Spring! :) Since I'm online and around the forums lately, I'll open this thread. However, I'll have to shorten my availability time due to lots of IRL responsibilities. Thanks for your understanding ^^

Aaaa hello I’m actually also looking for pietro! I haven’t been able to find him anywhere ;v;

Hi I'm looking for Eunice the sheep!! Do you have her available? Thanks!

Hello, I do have Eunice!

Aaaa hello I’m actually also looking for pietro! I haven’t been able to find him anywhere ;v;

Sure let me know when you're available to pick him up!

Hello! May i buy Fauna if available?

Hi I replied to your VM ^^

Wondering if you have Julia for sell? I need her first but will also take Phil if available.

Yup I do have both! Just lmk when you're available :)

I’m about to go to bed for the night rn, but I should hopefully be able to get him tomorrow! I can let you know when I get on! I’m pretty sure I’ll be available most of the day though!

I’m about to go to bed for the night rn, but I should hopefully be able to get him tomorrow! I can let you know when I get on! I’m pretty sure I’ll be available most of the day though!

Okay, have a nice night! And see you tomorrow night :)

I'm looking for Peitro as well! Do you have any more of him? I'm also looking for Diana. Could I maybe get both? I am new here, but I'm not sure how to feel about giving away 2 villagers for 20 TBT. If you're okay with it, I'll be fine with just Peitro. But if I can get 2 villagers, I'd love to do that!

hey! im looking for bob! my accounts about to be a week old, so im fine with paying 25 tbt :) lmk when ur available! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back