Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Peitro as well! Do you have any more of him? I'm also looking for Diana. Could I maybe get both? I am new here, but I'm not sure how to feel about giving away 2 villagers for 20 TBT. If you're okay with it, I'll be fine with just Peitro. But if I can get 2 villagers, I'd love to do that!

Hello, welcome to the forums! No problem, I have Pietro's card so I can scan him in again. And yes, you're able to adopt both! Let me know when you're available to grab Pietro, and I'll also move Diana in. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! im looking for bob! my accounts about to be a week old, so im fine with paying 25 tbt :) lmk when ur available! thanks

Hi! That's okay, 10 is just fine. :) Let me know if you're good to pick up in a bit?

Hello, welcome to the forums! No problem, I have Pietro's card so I can scan him in again. And yes, you're able to adopt both! Let me know when you're available to grab Pietro, and I'll also move Diana in. :)

Thank you! I like it here. Everyone is so nice. Also, I'm available whenever is convenient for you! Just let me know!

Last edited:
Just boxed Pietro and opened gates for you!

I got him. Thanks so much! I'm still interested in Diana as well, whenever you have time to get her boxed up! ♪

( I literally sat in your town for a good 30 mins and didn't even notice. ROFL )

Last edited:
looking for Muffy!

Hello! I'd love to get Muffy from you if you have her? I'm new to the forum and only have 9 bells though D:

I got him. Thanks so much! I'm still interested in Diana as well, whenever you have time to get her boxed up! ♪

( I literally sat in your town for a good 30 mins and didn't even notice. ROFL )

All good! Gotta get that essay done :cool:

Hello! I'd love to get Muffy from you if you have her? I'm new to the forum and only have 9 bells though D:

Hello, no problem! It's pretty easy to get 10 bells by posting, and I think your last post got you that final bell to 10 ^^ Will you be available tonight to pick her up?

Sweet! I'm available the next 3-4 hours :) I'd love to get a hold of Kyle too if you happen to have him? I'm just gonna have to gather some more bells hehe:p

Sweet! I'm available the next 3-4 hours :) I'd love to get a hold of Kyle too if you happen to have him? I'm just gonna have to gather some more bells hehe:p

Unfortunately I will not be home for like another ~6 or so hours. Are you available then? :) Yup, I do have Kyle's amiibo card too!

Okay, have a nice night! And see you tomorrow night :)
Alrighty, I'm awake and will be available throughout the day! ;v; <3

update: accidentally picked up a voided villager who moved into pietro's house spot so i might be a while as i time travel to get him out :' D gonna try my best to get him out before tonight though

second update: got the voided villager gone so im good to go for later! :' D phew

Last edited:
If I'm not asleep i should be available yea! Thank you :)

Aw sorry I may have missed you. We'll probably have better luck on the weekend :)

Alrighty, I'm awake and will be available throughout the day! ;v; <3

update: accidentally picked up a voided villager who moved into pietro's house spot so i might be a while as i time travel to get him out :' D gonna try my best to get him out before tonight though

second update: got the voided villager gone so im good to go for later! :' D phew

Phew glad you got the void out :p let me know when you'll be available tonight ^^

I'd like to get Ketchup if you don't mind. I'll be available until around 10:30 CST.

Okay! I'm waiting for one to pickup a villager atm, and I can box Ketchup afterwards if you'll be on.

That's alright! I'm awake for maybe the next 30 minutes if you're available then, or the weekend would do just fine :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back