• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to sleep. Its 4 am here. Nope. Marshal.
Sleep is good for your health. Out of concern for it, I highly recommend getting some now.

I think I can speak for everyone in saying, we heartily support you getting much needed rest.

Guys there will be other Ankhas just stop fighting. Especially over something this trivial. Congratulations KennyCept enjoy Ankha! (That's what everyone should be saying instead of being poor sports.) Take a chill pill.

Yeah ikr. There are too many Ankhas in the world jeez people.

yea, grats^^ she is really cute but not really that much dreamie. had her once but.. yea

Guys there will be other Ankhas just stop fighting. Especially over something this trivial. Congratulations KennyCept enjoy Ankha! (That's what everyone should be saying instead of being poor sports.) Take a chill pill.

I don't really think they were 'fighting' maybe um...debating?
Kenny got her so I hope she enjoys having her!

Sleep is good for your health. Out of concern for it, I highly recommend getting some now.

I think I can speak for everyone in saying, we heartily support you getting much needed rest.

You're a sneaky one...

Apparently, I am mentally I'll and need help with this sickness I have.nah UK I'm addicted to animal crossing.

Me and that guy are like battling to make the best jokes when get the chance

I've just been told a secret glitch

if u drop ur 3ds in a bucket of water you get brought to a "villager selection" screen and u can choose your dream villagers!

Last edited:
as I said, I thought I was the first person to actually ask for Ankha after she was announced (other than Jarod), I guess it just depends on how you interpret pragmatic. I'm here for Marina really though so it's no big deal.

I've just been told a secret glitch

if u drop ur 3ds in a bucket of water you get brought to a "villager selection" screen and u can choose your dream villagers!

Wow ty! I'm gonna go try right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back