• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been told a secret glitch

if u drop ur 3ds in a bucket of water you get brought to a "villager selection" screen and u can choose your dream villagers!

Omigud. Y I no try did b4. I luv tis secrete glitch. Thanks Obama. Uh.. Nintendo.

I've just been told a secret glitch

if u drop ur 3ds in a bucket of water you get brought to a "villager selection" screen and u can choose your dream villagers!

Doing this now!

im gonna go and get gigi omg i want her so badly

guys who have u got with this defying glitch?

I found another secret easter egg by NIN10DOH'. If you have Pok?mon X or Y you need to delete all or shiny pokemanz and a level 99 magikarpbwill appear that will transfer to your ACNL game opening a path to an infinite marshal land where you auction off marshal for 9999999999 rupees.

I found another secret easter egg by NIN10DOH'. If you have Pok?mon X or Y you need to delete all or shiny pokemanz and a level 99 magikarpbwill appear that will transfer to your ACNL game opening a path to an infinite marshal land where you auction off marshal for 9999999999 rupees.

"bwill" yeah that will give you celadon cycling road in green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back