• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I come? I would probably need to visit three times to get all the items though is that okay? :O
Angely from Donger : 4940-6505-4634

Do you happen to have the Toon link?
All that I have listed is under the spoiler tag on the first post.
May I come? I would probably need to visit three times to get all the items though is that okay? :O
Sure, sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening up, go ahead and run over yourself and tell me when to end and I will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Temp. closed to work on Digby's spot.

Oh jeez by the end of this I'm gonna run out of meow coupons orz but may i visit again? I think I'll be needing two or three trips to get everything :O I clicked all ur pokemon btw :p

Oh jeez by the end of this I'm gonna run out of meow coupons orz but may i visit again? I think I'll be needing two or three trips to get everything :O I clicked all ur pokemon btw :p

trust me i know. we'll just do the same thing before. and thank you~. I have about 300 tickets on my cycling town but still, ugh. all these unorderables.

Hello ! ^^
I would love to come for order somes items of Digby Amiibo., please. :)
My FC is 4914-3724-3686 and I'm Madeline from Winarely. :blush:

Can I come please? Liaru from Riven

Added

Reopening again. hopefully it isn't a butt. don't feel well and don't wanna leave my bed. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on over, AlienLiaru.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another error. give me a moment to move out of my bedroom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok lets try this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

OLoveLy come first. AlienLiaru Ill reopen for you to come seperate

Added

Reopening again. hopefully it isn't a butt. don't feel well and don't wanna leave my bed. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on over, AlienLiaru.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another error. give me a moment to move out of my bedroom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok lets try this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

OLoveLy come first. AlienLiaru Ill reopen for you to come seperate

Ok :)

Hi! Can I come for Digby?
Arkanain from Horizon - 3239-7015-1777

I don;t know why it isn't letting you two come. Let me see if Sinner can come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back