• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please come see digby?
I already bought three items today from my campsite so is that an issue?

My friend code is: 5086-3138-8896

May I please come see digby?
I already bought three items today from my campsite so is that an issue?

My friend code is: 5086-3138-8896

It shouldn't be I don't think. You can still try, adding and opening.

Can I come twice please? If you're around now, or later is fine too -- whichever is easiest! :D

Hey before you ended I was going to say I needed to come back, I can only order three items a day. ><' is that alright? I've already time traveled one day..

Can I come twice please? If you're around now, or later is fine too -- whichever is easiest! :D

Yep to both, opening.

This is a really nice thing to do, please may I come?
Georgia - Arcadia : 4957-3278-9742

Sorry it's been a bit, ok still for me to come at some point? You're not still doing groups are you?
Thank you!!

Sorry it's been a bit, ok still for me to come at some point? You're not still doing groups are you?
Thank you!!

I'm kinda, but I'm sick today and half-not caring and just adding when people post.XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back