• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day and it's Villager. Voting open. Make sure to vote if you want this to continue.

Hi~! I don't need to visit today, nor vote because it's thanks to you that I was able to purchase all these amiibo exclusive items.

*hugs* Seriously, thank you Andel :) You're too sweet and ultra helpful <3
Also, I clicked your Pokemon again!!

Hi~! I don't need to visit today, nor vote because it's thanks to you that I was able to purchase all these amiibo exclusive items.

*hugs* Seriously, thank you Andel :) You're too sweet and ultra helpful <3
Also, I clicked your Pokemon again!!

Aww thank you. ;//;. After this I'll probably head back to my Cataloguing thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well- that is until the new amiibo come out. I'm trying to get the Saniro cards but it keeps denying payment.

Aww thank you. ;//;. After this I'll probably head back to my Cataloguing thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well- that is until the new amiibo come out. I'm trying to get the Saniro cards but it keeps denying payment.

You're very welcome :D
I don't have any amiibo, but I definitely plan on buying the new Welcome Amiibo cards, as well as the Sanrio cards (if they ever release in NA *sobs*).

Aw, that sucks ; ^ ; Maybe you can have someone else purchase the Sanrio cards for you, and just pay them back in cash? I'm sorry, I suck at coming up with solutions TTvTT but keep trying! You'll get them eventually <3

You're very welcome :D
I don't have any amiibo, but I definitely plan on buying the new Welcome Amiibo cards, as well as the Sanrio cards (if they ever release in NA *sobs*).

Aw, that sucks ; ^ ; Maybe you can have someone else purchase the Sanrio cards for you, and just pay them back in cash? I'm sorry, I suck at coming up with solutions TTvTT but keep trying! You'll get them eventually <3

I want to but the site rules say I cannot discuss that on the forums I'd have to PM someone but I don't know anyone who'd do it for me. ;//;

I want to but the site rules say I cannot discuss that on the forums I'd have to PM someone but I don't know anyone who'd do it for me. ;//;

I'd totally do it for the both of us if I could.. but I don't own a bank card ; v ; Ugh, I really want the Sanrio cards, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back