• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
opening now!

and yeah ikr. I'm sure you saw what six it came with. mom is talking to her bank right now.

that was odd, lemme reboot my ds

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah my game crashed again lol

opening now!

and yeah ikr. I'm sure you saw what six it came with. mom is talking to her bank right now.

Yeah, all the characters are too cute for words, but Marty and Etoile are the only cards I'd kill for X3 I still want all six (cards) though :)

I wish you and your mom the best of luck!! I hope your payment goes through successfully :-D <3
*sighs*.. curse you Nintendo for making this so difficult TT^TT

Yeah, all the characters are too cute for words, but Marty and Etoile are the only cards I'd kill for X3 I still want all six (cards) though :)

I wish you and your mom the best of luck!! I hope your payment goes through successfully :-D <3
*sighs*.. curse you Nintendo for making this so difficult TT^TT

yeah~ its not. they took off our fraud protection and its still denying. xD

Hi I would like to visit, really nice that you managed to do all of this!

I especially want a repeat of Blathers since I missed the Heavy Tome
My other votes go to Digby and Lottie

yeah~ its not. they took off our fraud protection and its still denying. xD

Lol! I still have hope xD Keep trying. You'll get there eventually!
I wonder why certain payment methods don't work :eek:

Lol! I still have hope xD Keep trying. You'll get there eventually!
I wonder why certain payment methods don't work :eek:

The bank is saying its them. It might be because I'm temporary living in canada and the card is US.

Thanks a lot you are a really generous person for doing all of this, I have said it many times but I really appreciate your efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back