• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

May I pop by? I have some of the Amiibo but I can't get the items since I have an old 3DS :c

This is really nice of you btw, thank you for doing this!

Hi ! :)

Who is next ? cx

Can I come for Sable if you're scanning them today. c:

PS:I have the 3DS of K.K. ^^

Last edited:
It is you guy's choice who is starting tonight. Remember, inkopolis furniture gets priority

Would I be able to visit for Villager? I can bring any 3 Splatoon furniture, you can pick which 3

Ooh, you have lots of choices of amiibos! I would love to visit for anyone except Villager. :blush:

Yooo homies! I encourage y'all to follow my lead and help with the amiibo stuff. The other forumers should not be charging millions for this stuff. We gotta help eachother out!

May I come when you do this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree with you, this forum is for helping one another not to charge a arm and leg for items, i applaud what you are doing. I myself have zero amiibo so when I find people like you willing to help out it melts my heart :)

Back